Young will play in Bowl game!

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Starkville_Native

Apr 30, 2014
I appreciate your optimism, but at this point we shall see. 2:31pm today seems like a lifetime ago after the events of this evening.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I appreciate your optimism, but at this point we shall see. 2:31pm today seems like a lifetime ago after the events of this evening.

Nothing has changed. MSU is going to a Bowl. Nobody is going to hold the team hostage.

I do not begrudge DJ for going. They way he handled it is being rebuked bu 95% of the football world.

Next man up!

Starkville_Native

Apr 30, 2014
Hey, I'm with you. We've seen some dark years, and I'll never, ever take a bowl for granted. With that said, this stuff tonight is unlike anything we've ever seen. Only time will tell, but it seems like we have quite a few players upset with how DJ was treated.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, I'm with you. We've seen some dark years, and I'll never, ever take a bowl for granted. With that said, this stuff tonight is unlike anything we've ever seen. Only time will tell, but it seems like we have quite a few players upset with how DJ was treated.

Wrong... and wrong.

You think DJ is the only person to ever get up set with a coach and make it public? Not even at MSU.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login