Your favorite old funny commercial.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
This reminds me, there's a Carl's Jr commercial out there somewhere that needs to be posted. It's not funny, but entertaining nonetheless.
There was one they used to show on the Jumbotron about 10 years ago that was pretty raunchy and made the baptists want to drink/dance. I remember it being Jessica Simpson and hardees but must be wrong because google couldn’t find it.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009

Can’t believe this one hasn’t been posted yet.

my dad would go ape **** crazy of the guy saying “I took the VCR”! Would have me get up and change the channel before dude said that.

Reactions: MagicDawg

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010

my dad would go ape **** crazy of the guy saying “I took the VCR”! Would have me get up and change the channel before dude said that.

That is classic. Oh my gosh I just watched it three times.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I took one for the team and called the 800 number. The offer is no longer valid. **

Reactions: dawgman42

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
There was one they used to show on the Jumbotron about 10 years ago that was pretty raunchy and made the baptists want to drink/dance. I remember it being Jessica Simpson and hardees but must be wrong because google couldn’t find it.
The one you're thinking about was probably the Paris Hilton. She was washing a car. Enjoyed by many.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login