YouTube recommended that I watch the highlights

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Of the Virginia game. Who am I to argue? Guess what they pitched to TA with first base open. Holy ****. What a great year!!!!!

Hail 17en State!!!!

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
It has gotten overshadowed by what followed, but that’s easily one of the all time greatest wins in program history.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
If I could ask Santa for one thing this year, it would be for our athletic department to put together an in depth, spring practice to Omaha, no holds barred documentary of the 2021 season. Interviews, dugout clips, radio calls, and of course... all the highlights from the postseason run. I could honestly spend days watching that stuff, and I really hope that they do something special with it one day soon.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Now Leggett with the hit of his life. Damn what a great season.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
If I could ask Santa for one thing this year, it would be for our athletic department to put together an in depth, spring practice to Omaha, no holds barred documentary of the 2021 season. Interviews, dugout clips, radio calls, and of course... all the highlights from the postseason run. I could honestly spend days watching that stuff, and I really hope that they do something special with it one day soon.

Shut up & take my money!

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Of course my favorite part of that game was the win. My second favorite part of that game was the double knee to the head by Hancock on that dude who had a helmet about 4 sizes to big. They had around 3 guys like that. Their helmets almost came off on every swing but this guy was the worst.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011

I actually wonder why they have not done a highlights show for sale?

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Griff Mcgarry was gunning us down! State never quit when it would’ve been so easy to say “it’s not our night”

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
RiceDawg;[URL="tel:2002294" said:
2002294[/URL]]Griff Mcgarry was gunning us down! State never quit when it would’ve been so easy to say “it’s not our night”
Foxhall and pen kept us in the game until the bats woke up

Arthur2478

Oct 17, 2010
I actually wonder why they have not done a highlights show for sale?
The guy that did all the baseball highlight & hype videos left after the season to take an equivalent job with NC State. He was damned good too. Hopefully his replacement creates some good content as they’ll have some big shoes to fill.

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
I have a VHS tape of our 2004 SEC Basketball Championship season documentary in a drawer at home and you bringing up putting together a documentary for the season made me think of that. That has to happen and I as well would watch the hell out of it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login