Zach Arnett is crushing it

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
I think we’re in a good spot. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Zach be a lifer in Starkville.
People have understandably written us off because Leach tragically died and we have a first time head coach. I think it's going to be a fun year.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It's sad that most won't see that.
IMO, he picked something that he thinks would get traction from both sides. TS is so relevant with young people that a pile of kids would think he's hip and cool. While old people on a message board would think he's trolling. If he was pure trolling, he would have picked someone like Hanson or Vanilla Ice. Regardless, he knows what he's doing.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
IMO, he picked something that he thinks would get traction from both sides. TS is so relevant with young people that a pile of kids would think he's hip and cool. While old people on a message board would think he's trolling. If he was pure trolling, he would have picked someone like Hanson or Vanilla Ice. Regardless, he knows what he's doing.
I wonder how many recruits are Swifties these days.

If he wanted to speak to the young people who matter (i.e. win games), maybe he could've gone with Central Cee, Playboi Carti, Yeat, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Young Nudy, Luh Tyler or Lil Durk. Maybe even Icewear Vezzo or THOTTWAT, I don't know. Those are just off the top of my head.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Will Arnett's better half greet players getting off the bus going to the Dawg Walk and hold their faces with both hands and kiss them?

I am going to guess no.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Guys, y’all know I’m always up for a good SPS music discussion or a game of who can find the most completely obscure bluegrass band and claim they’re better than the Beatles.

That said, I do think some of y’all are missing the original point of this thread by a couple football fields

IMG_1276.jpeg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Zac didn’t abandon us for greeener pastures when he had the chance. He has always seemed to want to be here. He feels like one of us. I know that’s just the fan in me speaking, but I think it is why everyone is excited about him.

I reserve the right to dog cuss him when he makes his first bad call this season and when he bolts for a blue blood program in a few years

also, his significant other is a smoke show, so good for him.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
View attachment 392450

I don't think I've ever wanted a head coach to succeed more than this guy. Let's go, coach!
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Let’s hope Zach has the team ready to Rock and Roll When The Levee Breaks on opening day. As the other team takes an *** whooping he’ll say Hey Hey What Can I do and offer NO Quarter. I feel like MSU is going to Ramble On with a good record going into the Egg Bowl and Bring it on Home. I’ll also guarantee you if that happens Zach gets a Whole Lotta Love afterwards.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
His 25 year old girlfriend probably loves Taylor Swift so he’s just keeping a happy household.

It was probably the 25 year old that answered the Brett McMurphy poll. Coaches don't have to time to do that crap, hell most of them admit they aren't even the ones voting in the coaches polls which is a whole lot more relevant to them and their school than favorite band

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login