Zach Arnett is crushing it

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Makes sense. Freeze sends his recruits out on the town with hostesses and Wrecking Ball on loop.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Let’s hope Zach has the team ready to Rock and Roll When The Levee Breaks on opening day. As the other team takes an *** whooping he’ll say Hey Hey What Can I do and offer NO Quarter. I feel like MSU is going to Ramble On with a good record going into the Egg Bowl and Bring it on Home. I’ll also guarantee you if that happens Zach gets a Whole Lotta Love afterwards.
You know, we've had some Good Times, Bad Times as State fans. I don't mean to Ramble On, but I'm looking forward to SELA being Trampled Under Foot this Saturday.

As you're sitting there eating your Hot Dog this Fall, just hope that we don't have a lot of Heartbreaker games. If we do well enough this season, we could be Going to California to play a bowl game (but probably not). Hopefully we can win a bowl trophy out there and Bring it On Home.

Yes, I'm bored.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Let’s hope Zach has the team ready to Rock and Roll When The Levee Breaks on opening day. As the other team takes an *** whooping he’ll say Hey Hey What Can I do and offer NO Quarter. I feel like MSU is going to Ramble On with a good record going into the Egg Bowl and Bring it on Home. I’ll also guarantee you if that happens Zach gets a Whole Lotta Love afterwards.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Now THAT would be a helluva run-out song! Saw Page and Plant do that in Tupelo years ago. The song started off in complete darkness followed by the fog machine and low purple lighting across the stage. Our guys have proven they can trip over each other during a broad daylight run-out. Can you imagine it with low lighting in fog at night?

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Kiffin is an attention ***** trying to go viral every moment of the day. It’s all fun and games for the Rebs, until he says, “Get your popcorn ready” before getting beat down by Alabama.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I don't know what's worse as a fan base: knowing that your coach loves Coldplay, or knowing that your coach loves Taylor 17n Swift.
I'd rather know that my coach loves John Rich, Jason Aldean, and Anthony Oliver's music.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I wonder how many recruits are Swifties these days.

If he wanted to speak to the young people who matter (i.e. win games), maybe he could've gone with Central Cee, Playboi Carti, Yeat, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Young Nudy, Luh Tyler or Lil Durk. Maybe even Icewear Vezzo or THOTTWAT, I don't know. Those are just off the top of my head.
Old guy alert, I don't know a single one of those.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I wonder how many recruits are Swifties these days.

If he wanted to speak to the young people who matter (i.e. win games), maybe he could've gone with Central Cee, Playboi Carti, Yeat, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Young Nudy, Luh Tyler or Lil Durk. Maybe even Icewear Vezzo or THOTTWAT, I don't know. Those are just off the top of my head.
1693274204410.gif

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Now THAT would be a helluva run-out song! Saw Page and Plant do that in Tupelo years ago. The song started off in complete darkness followed by the fog machine and low purple lighting across the stage. Our guys have proven they can trip over each other during a broad daylight run-out. Can you imagine it with low lighting in fog at night?

Wait... please elaborate... you are saying that Led Zeppelin did a concert in TUPELO years ago? What year would this have been?

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
Wait... please elaborate... you are saying that Led Zeppelin did a concert in TUPELO years ago? What year would this have been?
Yep, '96 or '97, no quarter song was their newest hit. Page even did the guitar with the violin bow. Good show.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Imagine having your football coach say his favorite band is Coldplay. That is an extremely tough look for Florida.
This is akin to liking Pink Floyd because "I really dig *his* sound."

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login