10/11, 10/12 CFB (non PSU) games thread

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
So, the veteran transfer QB was unaware that the clock would run upon the resetting of the ball after OPI, then he runs with a few seconds left to run out the game clock. Unbelievable.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Oregon WR ejected for spitting on the face of the OSU player.

That is f n disgusting. That player, no matter how good he is, would have to earn his way back on the team, starting with standing outside the OSU locker room to offer a sincere apology face to face with that OSU player. Then apologize in front of rest of the Ducks team for being such a stupid selfish POS.

Tomorrow morning his punishment and next steps to earn his way back would commence.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Apologies if this was posted elsewhere. I typically don't watch the pregame hype shows so did not witness firsthand. Apparently on Game Day the Oregon fans started an F' Penn State cheer. That's weird, right? Because we were not playing them or are we scheduled to. You'd think that they would have other things on their minds prior to their big game.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Apologies if this was posted elsewhere. I typically don't watch the pregame hype shows so did not witness firsthand. Apparently on Game Day the Oregon fans started an F' Penn State cheer. That's weird, right? Because we were not playing them or are we scheduled to. You'd think that they would have other things on their minds prior to their big game.
Pacific Northwest vibes.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

That Rose Bowl was nearly 30 years ago. For f*ck’s sake.

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021

Pacific Northwest vibes.

That Rose Bowl was nearly 30 years ago. For f*ck’s sake.
To quote Train...

"Don't know what I was on, but I think it grows in Oregon"

Reactions: LionJim

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Didn't Pitt fans used to chant that at non-PSU games?
Really strange that UO fans did. I don't know what to make of it. I've never heard any animosity toward PSU in my 30 years living in the PNW.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
for those that missed it, Marshall was beating GA southern 23-3 with 6 minutes to go. GA Southern scored 21 points in those 6 minutes to win 24-23, up until that point GA Southern did not even have a pulse!

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
for those that missed it, Marshall was beating GA southern 23-3 with 6 minutes to go. GA Southern scored 21 points in those 6 minutes to win 24-23, up until that point GA Southern did not even have a pulse!
I caught that. I've been meaning to watch the replay to see how this unfolded.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'd seen mention of this in articles and posts online, but hadn't seen a video of the incident (I was away this past weekend, and wasn't watching a lot of TV). Can anybody provide some context as to Kirby's actions? Going just from the video, I'd say he went way past the line of inappropriate sideline actions.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
I caught that. I've been meaning to watch the replay to see how this unfolded.
a night mare, but the best I recollect was we got a safety for intentional grounding in the EZ, 2 pts. Then they, the QB's, lost 2 fumbles (they alternated QB's). at one point MU should have been called for targeting, but they werent. The Ga State QB was out of the game though. They brought in the backup. Up until that point Ga State did not have a pulse. The back up was much better than the starter. The last TD was a deep pass for a TD there you go! 24-23, 3 TD's a safety 1 made XP

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
a night mare, but the best I recollect was we got a safety for intentional grounding in the EZ, 2 pts. Then they, the QB's, lost 2 fumbles (they alternated QB's). at one point MU should have been called for targeting, but they werent. The Ga State QB was out of the game though. They brought in the backup. Up until that point Ga State did not have a pulse. The back up was much better than the starter. The last TD was a deep pass for a TD there you go! 24-23, 3 TD's a safety 1 made XP
Yeah, I watched. Brutal between the safety and two fumbles. And then an INT in the last minute.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login