10/22-10/26/24 CFB games (other than PSU)

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
My very large (for me) Tulane/Over parlay (which I was really nervous about) is making me smile - currently anyway. NTSU is a sieve.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Indy with 1st & goal from the 1, and Washington stuffs them 3 straight plays. So Indy kicks a FG to take a 17-7 lead at the half

Lionville

Oct 19, 2021
Nebraska gets screwed by a bad spot that cost them 30 seconds on the clock. This crew must be practicing for next week.

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

Lionville

Oct 19, 2021
Nebraska gets screwed again on an offensive. PI call where there was none. The penalty pushes Nebraska out of field goal range.

Nebraska gets one last pass completion to put them on the edge of FG range and the kicker hits from 56. Shocked there was no penalty on the kick.
14-6 at the half.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Nebraska gets screwed again on an offensive. PI call where there was none. The penalty pushes Nebraska out of field goal range.

i agree that it wasn't PI. but Nebraska still was able to kick the FG

Last edited:

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
The West Coast teams should have insisted no East Coast noon games, just as the East Coast should have insisted no West Coast late games. It's a crazy advantage.
They are professionals like they wanted to be. The TV execs will determine when and who they play.

Reactions: TiogaLion

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Nebraska gets one last pass completion to put them on the edge of FG range and the kicker hits from 56. Shocked there was none penalty on the kick.
14-6 at the half.

But nebby hits a 56-yard field goal to end the half.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021

Nebraska gets one last pass completion to put them on the edge of FG range and the kicker hits from 56. Shocked there was none penalty on the kick.
14-6 at the half.

Just turned that on and see Klatt showing a Big Ten official doing the drunk walk and spotting Nebby short of a first down when they had it clearly by a yard at least. Then a nonsense offensive PI call.

Something needs to be done with Big ten officiating. That first down spot should have that official fired after this week. That was just horrible.

Reactions: Bison13

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
College football is a weird game. Nebraska goes to Indiana last week and gets absolutely hammered. This week they're at Ohio State and have a very real chance to win. Is Indiana really that much better than OSU?? They're at OSU on Nov. 23 so I guess we'll find out.

PSUQbKeeper

Oct 12, 2021
man I have no idea why a player with the ball would run directly into a defender who is being blocked instead of making a cut inside

PSUQbKeeper

Oct 12, 2021
College football is a weird game. Nebraska goes to Indiana last week and gets absolutely hammered. This week they're at Ohio State and have a very real chance to win. Is Indiana really that much better than OSU?? They're at OSU on Nov. 23 so I guess we'll find out.
and just a week or two ago there were people claiming that Penn State has no shot at the "big four" of Texas, Georgia, Oregon and Ohio St

we might lose to Ohio State but to say that we don't have a chance is nuts

Reactions: NittPicker

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login