PSU Creamery

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
All lifetime members of the Penn State Alumni Association should be able to purchase an ice cream cone/dish once daily at the selling price in their year of graduation- mine 35 cents.

Membership should have its privileges!
I quit them over, well you know why I quit them.

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
All lifetime members of the Penn State Alumni Association should be able to purchase an ice cream cone/dish once daily at the selling price in their year of graduation- mine 35 cents.

They would probably make it $19.35.

Anyone get their emails advertising their specials on ice cream sandwiches and other goodies? The cost is outrageous, like over $12 or $15 per ice cream sandwich. As Vincent Vega woulda said, "It's ice cream and two cookies. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing?"

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
They would probably make it $19.35.

Anyone get their emails advertising their specials on ice cream sandwiches and other goodies? The cost is outrageous, like over $12 or $15 per ice cream sandwich. As Vincent Vega woulda said, "It's ice cream and two cookies. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing?"
I commented to my wife that those sandwiches were my favorite and wanted to buy them for my birthday. When I told her the price with shipping she about fainted

Reactions: Bob78

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
A local shop with two locations, Lemoyne and Mechanicsburg, sells Creamery ice cream. It's very expensive, but just a few miles from my house, so we can have it whenever we like. I have never seen ice cream sandwiches, but they could probably get some if you asked. For reference, I can be on the waterfront in Baltimore in about 70 minutes from my driveway.

BostonNit

Oct 27, 2021

Or... Let you mix flavors on your BD.

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021

Wait, are you saying you graduated in 1935? That would make you 110.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login