2022 - 2023 Premier League Thread

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Arsenal is playing in DMV this summer too, July 19 at Audi Field.
Good bunch of games on the slate this summer. I'm heading out to San Diego for the MU vs. Wrexham friendly. Then the schedule release for next season is in June and I'm looking to jump across the pond next year to see Old Trafford and a match there. Then possibly hit a lower league stadium for a mid week match if all goes well. Great run for Arsenal this year, but City is just a a machine at this point and time and adding Haaland to that mix was crazy. Thankful that the vast majority in this thread are the babbling s**t talking babies.

Reactions: LionJim

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Leicester City-Liverpool at 3pm today, Monday, on USA Network. A huge match for Leicester City; a win would make them #17. Big for the Reds too, as they are four points behind #4 Manchester United.

Reactions: BobPSU92

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Leicester City-Liverpool at 3pm today, Monday, on USA Network. A huge match for Leicester City; a win would make them #17. Big for the Reds too, as they are four points behind #4 Manchester United.
Kind of pulling for the Foxes knowing that it isn't going to occur, but you can always hold out hope for some sort of relegation super performance and a draw!!!! United even with the points need help as they simply cannot score goals right now....and all year for the most part.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
It was a hell of a run, but the best team in the Premier League is winning the Premier League this year. Big money wins again.
Just hoping Real Madrid can pull a stunner this Wednesday or else they will win the treble. I'm almost afraid of watching the FA Cup final as it's like knowing a car wreck is about to occur and you have the choice of not watching.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Any thoughts from the board on what Klopp is doing with Alexander Arnold? I think I heard Pep has done something similar.
AA plays right back defensively and then moves into midfield on attack. Kind of like a second #6. Seems to be working well.

Reactions: LaJollaCreek

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Any thoughts from the board on what Klopp is doing with Alexander Arnold? I think I heard Pep has done something similar.
AA plays right back defensively and then moves into midfield on attack. Kind of like a second #6. Seems to be working well.
Seems to be working real well right now as they are rolling. His direct kick was a stunner.

Reactions: BobPSU92

Thus Spake Mainer

Oct 13, 2021
🇧🇷
An emotional farewell message from Lucas Moura
🗣
"My Spurs. Wherever I am, my heart will always be here. You are my club.
🗣
"It has been the greatest honour to defend this badge. Every flick, every tackle, every leap, every goal. From the highest highs, to the lowest lows, from the beginning to the end, you sung my name. This has been my honour.
🗣
"This has been my dream. This will always be my home. Some nights I will never forget. Written in history together. I will always love you. No matter where I go, we will meet again."

1684432753978.png

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Tottenham 1, Brentford 0, eighth minute

Harry Kane being Harry Kane. Set piece.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login