2023 Battle for the Golden Egg Game Thread

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I guess defenders have to let guys dive. Page started his move before Dart dove.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Why is it the right call? Even if we convert it, we’ve only got 20 seconds and one timeout to try and score a touchdown from about the 20 yard line. It’s like we were just trying to set up the field goal on that drive with a freshman kicker. It backfired.
Given the time it was the right play. The guy missed the kick. It happens.
This was NOT targeting *******!
It was targeting, but either Dart faked being hurt, or Ole Miss ignored the concussion protocols.

Reactions: Coast_Dawg

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020

It was targeting, but either Dart faked being hurt, or Ole Miss ignored the concussion protocols.
Me thinks some ignoring occurred…

patdog

May 28, 2007
Dart was knocked out cold for about 3 seconds and is back in back in the game for the next play. Gotta love Kiffin, sack of $hot
To be fair. Most coaches would have done the same. Every league talks about concussion protocols etc., but only the NFL dies anything about it. And the NFL doesn’t do nearly enough

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

He hit the head but it was on the ground and he hit his shoulder first.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

I can rule out Dart faking it by the way that he let the ball lay loose on the ground as soon as he was hit

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login