2024 Eagles Thread

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
“During a recent episode of his podcast, "Big Play Slay," Eagles cornerback Darius Slay made it very clear that he would prefer NOT to go to Sao Paulo for the game.

"I do not want to go to Brazil. You want to know why? I'm going to tell you why," Slay said, via PHL Eagles Nation. "They already told us not to leave the hotel. They told us we can't do too much going on, because the crime rate is crazy. I'm like 'NFL, why would you want to send us somewhere with a crime rate this high?'"

Slay is so uncomfortable with the situation that he's asked his family not to attend the game. “

Nobody should be going to Brazil after what they just pulled

Reactions: BrianS

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
“During a recent episode of his podcast, "Big Play Slay," Eagles cornerback Darius Slay made it very clear that he would prefer NOT to go to Sao Paulo for the game.

"I do not want to go to Brazil. You want to know why? I'm going to tell you why," Slay said, via PHL Eagles Nation. "They already told us not to leave the hotel. They told us we can't do too much going on, because the crime rate is crazy. I'm like 'NFL, why would you want to send us somewhere with a crime rate this high?'"

Slay is so uncomfortable with the situation that he's asked his family not to attend the game. “

This is a major PR black eye for the NFL. They better hope that no personnel are subjected to crime incidents on the trip.

Reactions: LionJim

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
Isaiah Rodgers is out. Looks like in nickel Ringo is gonna be opposite slay with Q in the slot.

Last edited:

Latest posts