2024 Eagles Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Jack Driscoll was released by the Dolphins. I think he would be a good PS pick up. The Eagles will need him before the end of the season as an OG

apparently the Dolphins were using him a lot at C in preseason. I don't know whether he practiced there during his time with the Eagles, but I know he never played C for the Birds, either in a regular season or a preseason contest.

Reactions: s1uggo72

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
James Bradberry to IR Burks comes back...

Couldn't be happier. Burks was injured all preseason and showed a little something in the final preseason game. I feel if he came back a week earlier he could have made the initial 53. I was happy he initially made the PS, but this is even better.

Bradberry in the mean time showed nothing.. I gotta wonder though, his injuries this pre-season have been REALLY conveniently timed. Abductor like the first play of minicamp, and now this once he made the 53. really conveniently timed.

Last edited:

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I’ve always been a fan of Hurts, but he really underwhelmed last year. For 2023 I expected him to have at least the equal of his performance in 2022.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
I’ve always been a fan of Hurts, but he really underwhelmed last year. For 2023 I expected him to have at least the equal of his performance in 2022.
I think half of last year was on a bad OC hire who simply recycled the 2022 offense and expected defenses not to adjust.

We’ll understand a lot more starting in a few days.

troutrus

Oct 7, 2021
“During a recent episode of his podcast, "Big Play Slay," Eagles cornerback Darius Slay made it very clear that he would prefer NOT to go to Sao Paulo for the game.

"I do not want to go to Brazil. You want to know why? I'm going to tell you why," Slay said, via PHL Eagles Nation. "They already told us not to leave the hotel. They told us we can't do too much going on, because the crime rate is crazy. I'm like 'NFL, why would you want to send us somewhere with a crime rate this high?'"

Slay is so uncomfortable with the situation that he's asked his family not to attend the game. “

Latest posts