2024 Eagles Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Oof. I fear they’re gonna get boat raced out of The Superdome today. This defense is a major problem and Roob is right to be asking questions about all the draft capital used to build it.

the lack of production from the high draft picks on D is a serious concern. They’re young, so the situation could improve for each of them. If it doesn’t, the team is doomed for some time as even with their O, they’ll be struggling to win games due to their D.

I don’t have a good feeling about the Saints game. But several of the beat writers for the Birds have either picked the Birds to defeat the Saints, or for it to be a Saints win by a narrow margin. We’ll find out today how accurate or inaccurate those predictions are.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestSideLion

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
the lack of production from the high draft picks on D is a serious concern. They’re young, so the situation could improve for each of them. If it doesn’t, the team is doomed for some time as even with their O, they’ll be struggling to win games due to their D.

I don’t have a good feeling about the Saints game. But several of the best writers for the Birds have either picked the Birds to defeat the Saints, or for it to be a Saints win by a narrow margin. We’ll find out today how accurate or inaccurate those predictions are.
Well we’ll find out here soon. What we have

Latest posts