2024 NCAA Regional Game Two Thread (MSU vs UVA)

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Homer off a lefty. Too funny to the mlb scouts on this board
this isn't mlb baseball. it's college baseball. it doesn't mean shite what a mlb thinks of him if his production on the COLLEGE TEAM he's playing on is shite. he and DJ had a shite few weeks of production. you can't deny that. i dgaf if their mlb metrics says they're first rounders. their production on the team they currently play for said they were shite

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
this isn't mlb baseball. it's college baseball. it doesn't mean shite what a mlb thinks of him if his production on the COLLEGE TEAM he's playing on is shite. he and DJ had a shite few weeks of production. you can't deny that. i dgaf if their mlb metrics says they're first rounders. their production on the team they currently play for said they were shite
Their production all season and throughout their careers has been top notch. 20 at bats means very little to me. Sucks it happened at a bad time… but I’ll take their production over the courses of their careers without question

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Their production all season and throughout their careers has been top notch. 20 at bats means very little to me. Sucks it happened at a bad time… but I’ll take their production over the courses of their careers without question
hines regressed each year he was at state. DJ's strikeouts went stratospheric this year

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I like the way it sounds when we make contact off this guy. Gotta keep it up.

Reactions: onewoof

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Strikeouts don’t matter. And Hines had a monster year last year…. Was no regression but nice try
strikeouts absolutely matter to THE COLLEGE TEAM HE IS PLAYING ON. you still have it in your mind that this is nothing but a mlb tryout for each of them and their production for the team they currently play for is inconsequential

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
strikeouts absolutely matter to THE COLLEGE TEAM HE IS PLAYING ON. you still have it in your mind that this is nothing but a mlb tryout for each of them and their production for the team they currently play for is inconsequential
A strikeout is no different than a pop up. And Jordan’s production despite the strikeouts is at the top of the league
strikeouts absolutely matter to THE COLLEGE TEAM HE IS PLAYING ON. you still have it in your mind that this is nothing but a mlb tryout for each of them and their production for the team they currently play for is inconseque

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Quick 4th for Jurrangelo is BIG because our bullpen is without Davis today. It would be awesome if we could get 7 innings from Jurrangelo.

Slow Natives

Nov 10, 2018
For Long to get an at bat must mean we have no other catcher or he has dirt on someone. Some of the worst at bats I’ve ever seen in a State uniform.

Reactions: HuntDawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
i didn't think there could possibly be anyone on here who digs in on a moronic take more than Goat. but, i've found him
lol. Ok so you think his freshman year was better than his sophomore year?

enough said. Go join goat. You and him understand baseball about the same if you believe that

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
For Long to get an at bat must mean we have no other catcher or he has dirt on someone. Some of the worst at bats I’ve ever seen in a State uniform.
He’s awful. Was the worst player in the sec this year… stat wise…. Shouldn’t ever play

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login