2024 NCAA Regional Game Two Thread (MSU vs UVA)

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
How about this infield play! I didn’t even want him to throw it. Great pick by Hines too.

This team looks dangerous, man.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
A strikeout is no different than a pop up. And Jordan’s production despite the strikeouts is at the top of the league
Guy on third and he strikes out. If he pops out to center or right more than likely can tag and score. There is a difference. How about just watch baseball and enjoy the game instead of arguing the whole damn time.
Enjoy the fricking awesome defensive show these guys are putting on.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Apparently they dont offer geography classes at LSU. Thats the second time Todd Walker has said something about Virginia being in the Northeast. Technically if you look at the Mason Dixon line it's a Southern State but I consider it Mid-Atlantic. I don't consider Virginia being in the South but it's damn sure not in the Northeast. Guy is a dumb jock.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Apparently they dont offer geography classes at LSU. Thats the second time Todd Walker has said something about Virginia being in the Northeast. Technically if you look at the Mason Dixon line it's a Southern State but I consider it Mid-Atlantic. I don't consider Virginia being in the South but it's damn sure not in the Northeast. Guy is a dumb jock.
Well they vote like the northeast***

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Guy on third and he strikes out. If he pops out to center or right more than likely can tag and score. There is a difference. How about just watch baseball and enjoy the game instead of arguing the whole damn time.
Enjoy the fricking awesome defensive show these guys are putting on.

He's only here to pick slap fights with people. As I've said before. I see no evidence he is actually a fan of Mississippi State, but he loves himself.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Some folks love to hate Hines. But they have no damn body to replace him when asked lol
Actually, nobody hates Hines, or wants him replaced. But there is a healthy majority that thinks he’s maybe not the next Mike Trout. Crazy as it may be, both of those statements can be true.

Reactions: ababyatemydingo
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login