2024 Phillies Thread

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
Wow, Mets with a 6 spot in the 8th. This would be the perfect scenario for the Padres if the Braves have to burn Sale and Schwellenbach today.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
Wow, Mets with a 6 spot in the 8th. This would be the perfect scenario for the Padres if the Braves have to burn Sale and Schwellenbach today.
That was an amazing game. The Braves stormed back to retake the lead only to have Lindor smack a 2-run bomb for the Mets. Mets win 8-7 and clinch a WC berth. The second game should be interesting with all the bullpen action in game 1.

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
That was an amazing game. The Braves stormed back to retake the lead only to have Lindor smack a 2-run bomb for the Mets. Mets win 8-7 and clinch a WC berth. The second game should be interesting with all the bullpen action in game 1.
Sure looks like the Mets are mailing in game 2. Swinging at everything and making Holmes look like Bob Gibson. No hits and 45 pitches in 4 innings. Can't blame them, much rather go to Milwaukee than San Diego.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
They may but whats confusie is is there anyway they can come to our side of the bracket?

as I watch my birds I’m becoming over invested in the phils and I’m starting to lose my Schit

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
Not looking good for the DBacks, 3-0 Braves. The irony is Arizona won 5 fewer games last year and went to the World Series. They also will finish with a better record than half the playoff teams in the American League.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login