2024 Phillies Thread

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I don’t know, this just has the feeling of a Mets sweep.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
I don’t know, this just has the feeling of a Mets sweep.

The Phillies are cooked. They couldn’t lose today with Wheeler facing a bullpen game from the Mets. At least it will be quick.

The interesting thing is where Middleton goes from here. The same basic formula hasn’t worked for several years now. They need a significant overhaul.

NewEra 2014

Oct 12, 2021
Mets fan here. You Philly fans are overreacting to this game. The Phillies are still the best team in the league IMO, and they have every chance to come back in this series. If they win on Sunday, they are still likely to move on to the NLCS.

Dec 14, 2021
The disturbing thing is that all the things that can be said after today's game were the same exact things said after last year's elimination. I believe all the Mets' hits were singles. They extended at-bats by fouling off pitches. Hit the ball up the middle. Phiillies with big swings, chasing pitches, strikeouts and fly balls.

True, it's one game. But, the Phils wasted a 7-inning one-hit masterpiece by their ace and get beat in a bullpen game and had had their own bullpen exposed. Severino tomorrow. Oh boy. Big boy pants needed.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
The disturbing thing is that all the things that can be said after today's game were the same exact things said after last year's elimination. I believe all the Mets' hits were singles. They extended at-bats by fouling off pitches. Hit the ball up the middle. Phiillies with big swings, chasing pitches, strikeouts and fly balls.

True, it's one game. But, the Phils wasted a 7-inning one-hit masterpiece by their ace and get beat in a bullpen game and had had their own bullpen exposed. Severino tomorrow. Oh boy. Big boy pants needed.
Hopefully the big boy pants are t filled with a load!

😳

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login