5* DB Dijon Lee commits to Tier 2 Debust and The King of CFB

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You lead for basically no other top 100 recruits. Bama taking Shanklin from LSU too. We still have 5 other top 100 commits expected to come with two being 5*

Gonna be fun watching Bama pants LSU in BR again.
That clown will be on suicide watch after Alabama claps LSUā€™s cheeks yet again.

Michael Gary Scott

Nov 8, 2023
You should email your idea to On3 and 247 so they rank teams the way you want to šŸ˜†
Thatā€™s the whole point. Itā€™s Juneā€¦ we have the higher average and youā€™re barely over us with eight freaking more recruits. I swear, yall gump fans are retarded.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Whoā€™s favored?
Ol Swamp Rat is clinging to a 1 point spread in June like that means sh*t lmao. That line will move quickly once the season starts. If it doesnā€™t, maybe you can hold onto that ā€œwe were favored by 1 in Juneā€ as Alabama is clapping LSUā€™s cheeks yet again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Thatā€™s the whole point. Itā€™s Juneā€¦ we have the higher average and youā€™re barely over us with eight freaking more recruits. I swear, yall gump fans are retarded.
You sure seem proud of that class. Just looked over your commitment listā€¦.youve got Bryce Underwood and then a handful of fringe top 100 players. I was expecting more with the way you are in here talking sh*t.

Anyway, about that bet on Alabama going 8-4?

Michael Gary Scott

Nov 8, 2023
You sure seem proud of that class. Just looked over your commitment listā€¦.youve got Bryce Underwood and then a handful of fringe top 100 players. I was expecting more with the way you are in here talking sh*t.

Anyway, about that bet on Alabama going 8-4?
12 commits
10 in the On3 top 300
8 in the On3 top 200
6 in the On3 top 100
4 in the On3 top 50
#1 player in the country for On3

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
12 commits
10 in the On3 top 300
8 in the On3 top 200
6 in the On3 top 100
4 in the On3 top 50
#1 player in the country for On3
ā€œOn3ā€. And that still isnā€™t as impressive as you are trying to make it out to be. And you are still Alabamaā€™s b*tch.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don't know, don't care. That will change when the season starts.
Donā€™t let the guy with 3 first names know that. He is pinning his hopes on a 1 point Vegas line 5 months before the game happens. Alabama has done a number on that clown.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I have. You may want to review ALL of them and not just a little stretch under Mike Shula.
Bammer was ahead in the all time series 43-22-5 before Saban got there, and 40-15-5 before our decade of darkness (1997-2006). Bama didnā€™t lose in mighty Tiger Stadium from 1969-2000. Those carnies have been, and always will be, our b!tche$

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I think you should as well
Isnā€™t it funny how just a few months ago, Alabama was ā€œbrokeā€ and didnā€™t have the NIL to compete without the Saban discount? Now, according to the earthworms on The Corner, Alabama is overpaying for everyone and will rot from within like Jimbo at aTm. Hard to wrap my mind around the mental gymnastics.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Isnā€™t it funny how just a few months ago, Alabama was ā€œbrokeā€ and didnā€™t have the NIL to compete without the Saban discount? Now, according to the earthworms on The Corner, Alabama is overpaying for everyone and will rot from within like Jimbo at aTm. Hard to wrap my mind around the mental gymnastics.
The Aubs are broken. One more underwhelming season (and itā€™s coming) and theyā€™ll be calling for Hughā€™s head. Right now, they think heā€™s some sort of football savant, but they will quickly realize that heā€™s nothing more than a perverted used car salesman, who used a gimmicky offense and bought players to upset Saban almost a decade ago. Heā€™s a complete joke. Kiffin has had more success at OM than he had and Liberty actually got better when he left.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The Aubs are broken. One more underwhelming season (and itā€™s coming) and theyā€™ll be calling for Hughā€™s head. Right now, they think heā€™s some sort of football savant, but they will quickly realize that heā€™s nothing more than a perverted used car salesman, who used a gimmicky offense and bought players to upset Saban almost a decade ago. Heā€™s a complete joke. Kiffin has had more success at OM than he had and Liberty actually got better when he left.
ā€œHe almost beat Alabama and UGA with far less talent!!ā€ They seem to be unaware that funny things happen in that sh*t hole on the Plains, and it has nothing to do with football coaching ability. Those 2 beat downs (by Bama and UGA) this year will be cataclysmic.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Of all fanbases talking **** about Alabama not being **** before Saban, LSU is the last to say this.

They werenā€™t dick before Saban went to Baton Rouge.

Reactions: Bigwilly64