And the Dominos Begin To Fall

muscleknight

Senior
Mar 25, 2001
1,108
935
113
problem for SDS is that they don't have a landing spot. I think I would wait until I have somewhere else to go
 

ToddFlanders

Senior
Mar 30, 2007
947
936
93
problem for SDS is that they don't have a landing spot. I think I would wait until I have somewhere else to go

They’ll find a spot for sure. Ucla and So Cal purposely kept them out of the PAC-12 for decades because they were scared of another Southern California powerhouse stealing their thunder. SDSU has the potential to be better than both of them in a bigger conference.

And of course any power conference will do back flips to get in the SoCal market.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster