Another 'Buzz Saw' waiting for UGA in Austin! +15 Points

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Yeah, I said +15 points!

Call it whatever you please:

Buzz Saw, wood shed, hulk smashed, mulled, boat raced, romped, laugher, molly whopped, etc!

Its waiting in Austin and will manifest Saturday evening! Kirby is just not a good coach in Big games, especially on the road in which UGA hadn't faced much in their historic run! Kirby will get severely 'Sark-ed' in front of the Big Belt Buckle Big Wigs in Texas! H3ll wouldn't surprise me if Arch has his hand in it as well! Defense will get further exposed in the passing game and Beck will Beck on offense! Bulldogs go 0-2 vs. Top5 opponents this year and further step on the ledge of missing the playoffs for consecutive years! This game will certainly NOT live up to the Top 5 match hype!

Diddy Dawgs - 24
Texas - 45

Last edited:
Reactions: boutime

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Nah, this UGA team is not who we thought they would be!

Defense is SOFT! And offense is DOUBTFUL!

Texas will come out and establish a running game from a subpar backfield and open the game up! UGA defensive front has been suspect and not allowing those LBs to fill gaps!

Sark will severely out-smart and out-coach Kirby!

Again, UGA hasn't played quality SEC road games in years and its showing!

boutime

Dec 3, 2020
Texas has the bigs, the speed, the hunger, and the smarts. We’re gonna throw some punches, too.

Will be a wild night in ATX.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Yeah, I said +15 points!

Buzz Saw, wood shed, hulk smashed, mulled, boat raced, romped, laugher, molly whopped, etc!

Its waiting in Austin and will manifest Saturday evening! Kirby is just not a good coach in Big games, especially on the road in which UGA hadn't faced much in their historic run! Kirby will get severely 'Sark-ed' in front of the Big Belt Buckle Big Wigs in Texas! H3ll wouldn't surprise me if Arch has his hand in it as well! Defense will get further exposed in the passing game and Beck will Beck on offense! Bulldogs go 0-2 vs. Top5 opponents this year and further step on the ledge of missing the playoffs for consecutive years! This game will certainly NOT live up to the Top 5 match hype!

Diddy Dawgs - 24
Texas - 45
Texas hasn't played much competition this year outside of Oklahoma being a good defense.

I think both teams are pretty evenly matched. Texas has advantages in some areas UGA doesn't and vice versa. Georgia's oline is starting to play better so I'm interested how the offense will fare this weekend.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Just a gut feeling more than anything. Think the UGA D is better suited to slow down an offense like Texas more so than one like Alabama.
That UGA defense cannot secure the edge to save their season! Starks alone cannot do it on the back end of that secondary!

Kirby coaches with way too much emotion for a strategic coach like Sark! And those emotions will get eaten alive by Sark and his X and O superiority!

But you could be right!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Texas hasn't played much competition this year outside of Oklahoma being a good defense.

I think both teams are pretty evenly matched. Texas has advantages in some areas UGA doesn't and vice versa. Georgia's oline is starting to play better so I'm interested how the offense will fare this weekend.
True indeed!

Texas has fresher legs, increased confidence and two elite level QBs! And the biggest advantage of playing a night game at home in Texas! Again, UGA had a historic run that didn't include any type of true road games in the SEC as opposed to this year and its been evident this entire season!

That UGA offense best come out fast and hot!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That UGA defense cannot secure the edge to save their season! Starks alone cannot do it on the back end of that secondary!

Kirby coaches with way too much emotion for a strategic coach like Sark! And those emotions will get eaten alive by Sark and his X and O superiority!

But you could be right!
We will see, but UGA hasn’t lost to a team not named Alabama in what, 3 years? I agree with you on the edges, but I’m not sure Texas has a weapon like Milroe for instance that can exploit it.

Reactions: semodawg

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
We will see, but UGA hasn’t lost to a team not named Alabama in what, 3 years? I agree with you on the edges, but I’m not sure Texas has a weapon like Milroe for instance that can exploit it.
All factual points of emphasis by you and agreed!

I'm gonna have to stand firm on what I believe is the difference maker:

UGA hasn't played quality SEC road games in years and its showing! Especially @ night!

Kirby will Kirby on the sidelines!

zagone-studios-goosh-pants-640x534.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah, I said +15 points!

Diddy Dawgs - 24
Texas - 45
I'll take this bet.... you in?

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Just a gut feeling more than anything. Think the UGA D is better suited to slow down an offense like Texas more so than one like Alabama.
Hey man, we have accepted Milroe turns in to prime Tom Brady when we play. Hopefully Ewers will pull a Beck

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
All factual points of emphasis by you and agreed!

I'm gonna have to stand firm on what I believe is the difference maker:

UGA hasn't played quality SEC road games in years and its showing! Especially @ night!

Kirby will Kirby on the sidelines!

View attachment 672068
I can’t disagree there either…..I can’t remember UGA’s last significant road win.

Reactions: Da Gump God

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
UGA doesn’t lose to teams not named Bama…

I damn sure hope not at least, I currently have $750 in bets…
Yikes, hope that total of $750 is not just on UGA, the final score and you placed bets on situational football as well (passing yards, rushing yards, sacks, etc.) if not you're cooked lil buddy!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yikes, hope that total of $750 is not just on UGA, the final score and you placed bets on situational football as well (passing yards, rushing yards, sacks, etc.) if not you're cooked lil buddy!
Nah I took the dawgs straight up against 3 ppl at work.

500 with one guy, 300 with another and 50 with this chick that I bet the UGA Bama game…

If I truly think UGA is going to win which I do, why not bet whatever I can comfortably manage to lose.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login