Sailgating on the Tennessee River! BAMA +8

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Can't front or deny the great times I had Sailgating on the Tennessee River back when Fulmer was HC and had Coker at RB! Hillbillies, Meth Mountain Cats or whatever you wanna call them, Vols fans always showed me a great time and I mean a GREAT TIME! Shout out to Brad wherever you are playa!

So I kindly ask Vols fans, Bama loses this game please let me use one of your boats to chain two cylinder blocks to Kalen's ankles and dump him head first into the Tennessee River!

All I have to say about this game is, without Kendrick Law (Lil Debo Samuels) or Koby Prentice we could very well get boat raced! Yes, these are two WRs on offense and our defense seems to be the weakness! However, we need these two players on the field more than anything besides stops on 3rd down!

BAMA - 38
vols - 30

Last edited:

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Being part of the VOL Navy is a great experience.

Our offense has really been struggling. Hoping for a breakout this game.

No matter what happens, nice to see this rivalry mean something again.

Reactions: Da Gump God

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024

YES INDEED IT IS!

Been five times while taking prospects on official/unofficial visits years ago! On one visit I got the chance to kick it off campus and around Knoxville with none other than Coach Trooper Taylor! Trooper was a wild dude, great hospitality end of story!

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Mmmm. I’m just a simple man that enjoys Miller Lite, blue jeans, the Tide and telling Tennessee they’re worse than AIDS
Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022

Tn has talent but the last 2 games the offense hasn’t been able to get in rhythm and we’ve stopped ourselves as much as opposing defenses. Penalties, turnovers, just barely missing open receivers. It’s been kinda ugly and frustrating especially as TN fans have come to expect Heupel’s offenses to score and move the ball very effectively.

TN and Bama look to be pretty evenly matched. I lean towards Bama as they have a slight edge at QB IMO and QB play decides the winner most often in close games. Nico may be more talented and project better long term but the game is this Saturday and Milroe is much more experienced and played in more big time games with more on the line. Nico has more questions and much more to prove and until he does it’s hard to pick him and TN. Hope he proves me wrong and shows out. It very well could start clicking for him but it very well may not.

Either way looking to the game as I’m hoping it’s a good one.

Last edited:

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Tn has talent but the last 2 games the offense hasn’t been able to get in rhythm and we’ve stopped ourselves as much as opposing defenses. Penalties, turnovers, just barely missing open receivers. It’s been kinda ugly and frustrating especially as TN fans have come to expect Heupel’s offenses to score and move the ball very effectively. TN still managed to beat Florida and were in position to beat Arky on the road at night. Wouldn’t have been a great win or anything but Arky on the road at night never seems easy for us and they got us unfortunately.

I don’t expect our defense to stop Bama’s offense but Bama’s defense shouldn’t stop TN’s offense either. Now TN’s offense may stop themselves as they have done the past two weeks. I think TN and Bama are pretty evenly matched but would give Bama the advantage at the most important position and the one that decides most games…QB. I think Nico may be more talented overall and possibly has the higher ceiling long term I have to give Milroe the nod right now due to more experience overall and playing in big time games. Neyland is as hostile as the come especially in a game like this. Maybe Bama takes the crowd out of it and jumps on TN early but if Neyland gets rocking it’s a big advantage. Similar to LSU at night as few stadiums can compare to LSU or Neyland when at their best. If this game is close or TN jumps out to an early lead Neyland will be electric and loud every snap Bama has the ball.

Bama nor TN have been playing their best football the past couple weeks. Bama’s defense has been suspect really starting the second half against UGA and TN’s offense has been out of rhythm and had a difficult time getting going and maintaining success moving the ball and scoring points. Both are kinda strange as Bama routinely had great defenses under Saban and Heupel is known for his offense and ability to move the ball and pout up points. I sincerely hope both teams figure it out and play great in all 3 phases and it is an instant classic. Of course I hope TN wins but if we figure it out and play very good then find a way to win out and beat UGA on the road while making the playoffs I would be perfectly fine with that. Bama with 1 loss to Vandy would likely play Texas in the SECC game? Imagine UGA losing to Texas and TN giving them 3 losses. TN loses 2 (Arky and Bama). Ole Miss already has 2 losses and Mizzou is likely not realistic as a playoff team anymore. A&M may still have a chance especially if they beat Texas somehow and can not lose anymore. Not sure who A&M has left (LSU and Texas)?

Anyway back to TN vs Bama. Something has to give in this game as TN has struggled to score 20+ and Bama has had trouble stopping teams. Bama’s offense has been their strength while TN’s defense has been their strength.

Both teams are talented and plenty capable of being a top team in the country IMO but potential doesn’t get it done. The winner is in a good position to make the playoff and the loser may be in trouble as far as making the playoff. At the moment I lean Bama due to trusting the QB slightly more. Nico has me a little worried, not from a talent or ability standpoint but from a mentality standpoint.

TN vs Bama and UGA vs Texas should tell us quite a bit and make the picture a lot clearer for who is who in the SEC. Bama, TN, UGA and even Ole Miss haven’t played their best football yet IMO. Bama maybe the first half against UGA but can they put 4 Q together? Is Texas for real or does UGA somewhat expose them?

Man you write the longest posts. Lol.

Let's see what the team has this Saturday.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Tn has talent but the last 2 games the offense hasn’t been able to get in rhythm and we’ve stopped ourselves as much as opposing defenses. Penalties, turnovers, just barely missing open receivers. It’s been kinda ugly and frustrating especially as TN fans have come to expect Heupel’s offenses to score and move the ball very effectively. TN still managed to beat Florida and were in position to beat Arky on the road at night. Wouldn’t have been a great win or anything but Arky on the road at night never seems easy for us and they got us unfortunately.

I don’t expect our defense to stop Bama’s offense but Bama’s defense shouldn’t stop TN’s offense either. Now TN’s offense may stop themselves as they have done the past two weeks. I think TN and Bama are pretty evenly matched but would give Bama the advantage at the most important position and the one that decides most games…QB. I think Nico may be more talented overall and possibly has the higher ceiling long term I have to give Milroe the nod right now due to more experience overall and playing in big time games. Neyland is as hostile as the come especially in a game like this. Maybe Bama takes the crowd out of it and jumps on TN early but if Neyland gets rocking it’s a big advantage. Similar to LSU at night as few stadiums can compare to LSU or Neyland when at their best. If this game is close or TN jumps out to an early lead Neyland will be electric and loud every snap Bama has the ball.

Bama nor TN have been playing their best football the past couple weeks. Bama’s defense has been suspect really starting the second half against UGA and TN’s offense has been out of rhythm and had a difficult time getting going and maintaining success moving the ball and scoring points. Both are kinda strange as Bama routinely had great defenses under Saban and Heupel is known for his offense and ability to move the ball and pout up points. I sincerely hope both teams figure it out and play great in all 3 phases and it is an instant classic. Of course I hope TN wins but if we figure it out and play very good then find a way to win out and beat UGA on the road while making the playoffs I would be perfectly fine with that. Bama with 1 loss to Vandy would likely play Texas in the SECC game? Imagine UGA losing to Texas and TN giving them 3 losses. TN loses 2 (Arky and Bama). Ole Miss already has 2 losses and Mizzou is likely not realistic as a playoff team anymore. A&M may still have a chance especially if they beat Texas somehow and can not lose anymore. Not sure who A&M has left (LSU and Texas)?

Anyway back to TN vs Bama. Something has to give in this game as TN has struggled to score 20+ and Bama has had trouble stopping teams. Bama’s offense has been their strength while TN’s defense has been their strength.

Both teams are talented and plenty capable of being a top team in the country IMO but potential doesn’t get it done. The winner is in a good position to make the playoff and the loser may be in trouble as far as making the playoff. At the moment I lean Bama due to trusting the QB slightly more. Nico has me a little worried, not from a talent or ability standpoint but from a mentality standpoint.

TN vs Bama and UGA vs Texas should tell us quite a bit and make the picture a lot clearer for who is who in the SEC. Bama, TN, UGA and even Ole Miss haven’t played their best football yet IMO. Bama maybe the first half against UGA but can they put 4 Q together? Is Texas for real or does UGA somewhat expose them?
Too long. Didn’t read. Go sit on a spiked HIV *****

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login