Another glaring indicator of the absolute dominance of SEC Athletics

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
It just means more
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I know very little about Georgia, the country.

In the interest of lifelong learning, I looked it up.

Kinda assumed it was mostly Muslim, but it's vast majority Christian. Situated in the Caucasus Mountain region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Population about 3.7 million.

Brought the question to mind, why are people in the US who are generally considered to be white called Caucasian?? The answer is interesting. In short, 250 odd years ago European scholars assumed humans originated from the Caucasus region because that's the location where Noah's Ark was purported to have come to rest. If you're interested, read on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1704414204
Jan 4, 2024
I know very little about Georgia, the country.

In the interest of lifelong learning, I looked it up.

Kinda assumed it was mostly Muslim, but it's vast majority Christian. Situated in the Caucasus Mountain region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Population about 3.7 million.

Brought the question to mind, why are people in the US who are generally considered to be white called Caucasian?? The answer is interesting. In short, 250 odd years ago European scholars assumed humans originated from the Caucasus region because that's the location where Noah's Ark was purported to have come to rest. If you're interested, read on...

I find it interesting all human DNA can now be traced back to Africa which is also the most racially diverse continent. North of the Sahara lighter skin tones developed then we eventually made it to Scandinavia.

Reactions: She Mate Me