Any advice on dealing with OM relatives during the game?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Punch them square in the dick every time they score. They’ll stop celebrating TDs eventually.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Be the alpha (if FIL is loaded, you may want to reconsider), never in my life has a UM fan said anything derogatory about MSU to me. Too many of our fans are betas and take it. Always be condescending, "you got a nice little program over there," "you try so hard," "that powder blue is so manly," if it gets heated, end it with, "you don't want any of this smoke, old man." Again, if FIL is loaded, give that weight in the decision. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I've never had to worry about inheriting anything from mine or the old lady's family.
^^^^^^ This for sure mixed with prison yard rules. Just get right in his face look into his eyes and say you don’t want this 17ing smoke old man but your daughter does sometimes three times a night. Be the alpha. Accept no weakness and let him know he is beta. I would use my devil face but I get that is not an option here.
DD22127F-10A1-474F-B437-7AAC5E6A2228.gif

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Specifically a father-in-law? That's why I hate the game is played on Thanksgiving Day, especially if we lose. I just try to keep my mouth closed over the years.
Give them extra bourbon. They usually have their first by 9 am. Swap it for the higher proof.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login