Any Memphis Area Dawgs Following the Tyre Nichols Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I do know one thing: If there is one group of people who understand what it’s like to be a black man in the inner city interacting with the police it’s a bunch of white dudes from Mississippi posting on a sports message board
You seem a little bent over the pics of the cops, no? Narrative Fail, no? Knowing how to deal with interactions with cops shouldn't be a black / white thing, it should be a common sense thing. At any rate, property owners in Memphis can breathe a sigh of relief now that guilty faces have emerged dousing the smoldering powder keg of violence, hatred and destruction with a water hose.

Reactions: paindonthurt

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
To go ahead and push this off the political cliff - bottom line, Democrats could literally take over this country if they'd get off this 'F the police' narrative. It's sh*t like that, that will continue to keep me from voting blue, even though the Republican leaders have done just about all they can do to piss me off.

It's simple. I can't move beyond the basics. Safety is paramount. horshack is doing everything possible to convince himself that his narrative is logical, he can't because its silliness.
Great. Just let me know how many of my rights I need to give up on police demand, and we Dems can start incorporating it into our platform.**

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I’ve never had a run in with the popo but I have been pulled over a couple of handful of times, even gone thru roadblocks a few times and on one occasion with probably one beer too many but I’ve never had an issue with police.
I’m pretty sure you act decent and do what they ask of you, show some respect and basically don’t be stupid or a *****, you’re going to be ok- no matter your skin color.
Why this is so hard to comprehend is beyond me, but, as the old saying goes - you can’t fix Stupid!
The only time I had a near bad encounter with a cop is when he told me during a pullover that I did something I didn't do, and I said no I didn't do that. He became irate and looked like he was about to beat my ***. Not acceptable. And that's the problem many are missing: give the cops carte Blanche to act that way to "the criminals" and they'll think the innocent are criminals and treat them that way too. But, those many think there's something visually different about themselves that they needn't worry about it. Hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login