Any word on Will?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Will just stated last week that Parson was doing a great job running the scout team offense. How can he run that but be injured ??

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Steve says this morning on BBRS that injury may not be as bad as some originally feared. Said Arnett will only speak once on this buy week so time will tell if Will’s back by Fayetteville trip or not but Zack probably not gonna talk any about the severity of Will’s injury this week since we don’t play anyway.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
How can Parson be "out for the year" and dressed out Saturday signaling-in plays?
Did they practice Sunday or Monday?

I have no idea if he is out, but if Rogers is out, that makes him #2 and taking those reps. That means more opportunity to aggravate an injury.

If he is truly out, then we don't have a back up.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Did they practice Sunday or Monday?

I have no idea if he is out, but if Rogers is out, that makes him #2 and taking those reps. That means more opportunity to aggravate an injury.

If he is truly out, then we don't have a back up.
So he got hurt Sunday or Monday, already had surgery Monday night and is out for the season??? Does that sound reasonable?

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
So he got hurt Sunday or Monday, already had surgery Monday night and is out for the season??? Does that sound reasonable?
I have not heard anything about surgery. All I have "heard" is that he is injured and out for the season..

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login