Arizona Game Thread - Come Find Out What It Is All About…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We just beat an obviously improved Arizona team by more than anyone, except SDSU, beat them on their home field last year.

It's a really good win.

I'm concerned about the lapses on the O Line. We'll find out if they're SEC ready very soon.

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
It's a boring offense, and this was against perhaps the worst Power 5 team there is. Let's see what we do next week. LSU isn't their normal selves but this will still be a massive step up. Once again I will be tickled to death if I'm wrong! I have absolutely NO problems with the taste of crow when MSU wins! It's actually quite tasty.

bill you are an idiot. This team won by 22 on the road. Don’t give a **** who we played. You tired as mother 17ers need to either get on board or ship the 17 out. Yalll suck. Y’all being you and your like in this site. JFC get on board we have a bad *** QB with a solid roster. We are going 9-3 at worst this year. Here an idea, actually get excited for MSU instead of this whoa is me chicken **** bill **** all you chicken **** mother 17ers ever crow here. 17 U and 17 any one who just bitches to *****. We just covered on the road against a Power 5 team. 17 u and good night.

katfsh

May 15, 2014
You mean there is a fire at the CURRENT Old Main? 😳
Now reading mixed reports. Some say fire was in east side of old main, others saying condensation problems in electrical panels. Stadium sign and most of campus appears to mostly have power, sounds like some generators running.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Your feelings are the problem here. Somehow Leach hurt you and you are constantly in your fefes about him win, lose, or draw. Why trash up the forum with your ********? Can’t you just complain to your wife like most men? I mean, if you were ever right it might be different but that’s not the case.

Leach hurt me? Lol, how exactly? I think his offense is boring and outdated and ultimately won't work in the SEC. If he wins big then I'm wrong. If he doesn't then I'm right. My wife could care less so it's no fun at all to complain to her. Sometimes I envy her actually.😜 So far the evidence is inconclusive. I really hope I'm totally wrong. I will cheerfully accept that!

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Now reading mixed reports. Some say fire was in east side of old main, others saying condensation problems in electrical panels. Stadium sign and most of campus appears to mostly have power, sounds like some generators running.

Wow, old Indians again?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
bill you are an idiot. This team won by 22 on the road. Don’t give a **** who we played. You tired as mother 17ers need to either get on board or ship the 17 out. Yalll suck. Y’all being you and your like in this site. JFC get on board we have a bad *** QB with a solid roster. We are going 9-3 at worst this year. Here an idea, actually get excited for MSU instead of this whoa is me chicken **** bill **** all you chicken **** mother 17ers ever crow here. 17 U and 17 any one who just bitches to *****. We just covered on the road against a Power 5 team. 17 u and good night.

Lol, profanity is the last resort of a small mind. Grammar and spelling, God help me 😜, are good things.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
After we kick their *** you'll be here talking about how bad they are. You're like a broken record.
No, I'll talk about how they aren't as good as normal NOW. They aren't, as I have repeatedly been told over and over again on our boards. I agree with that. I won't change my tune. Now many here will be ready to anoint them as potential National Champions if we beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login