Arizona Game Thread - Come Find Out What It Is All About…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Same. It does seem like our OL under Leach has improved throughout the season each year so I have some hope

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
We've controlled this thing from start to finish. Bad officiating is making it close. We will destroy them in Starkville.

Eta: good thing we didn't get de Laura like some of you idiots wanted

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Favored to win by 12. Leading by 22 with 3 minutes left. But I knew the same old ******** would ***** the whole game. Good road win for the Dogs.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s not how I thought the Bulldogs would get there but the score is about right. I figured they would win by 18+. They easily covered the spread, it’s a good win despite what the loser fans think.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Okay quit throwing it. It’s getting stupid.

Running every play in this offense (regardless of defensive alignment) is tantamount to the Prevent D on the other side of the ball. You’ll just see a bunch of 3 and outs. Go ahead and run it with 2-3 minutes left and a 2 TD lead. With 5+ minutes left its a different story.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
But it looks and feels the same, with about the same results. They are both absolutely like watching paint dry.

We scored 39 points on the road, you dubmass. If that's watching paint dry, give me a whole bunch of it.

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Apparently, according to these announcers we’ve added Jaxson Dart to our roster since this afternoon.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Scoring 39 points and winning by 22 points on the road against a Power 5 team is boring as hell. We should hire Gus Malzahn and they really exciting offense he runs.

katfsh

May 15, 2014
Been watching the game on phone from daughters balcony overlooking Davis wade. Wondered why it looked so dark and the sign was off at stadium. Fire at old main and power off
On campus

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
We scored 39 points on the road, you dubmass. If that's watching paint dry, give me a whole bunch of it.

It's a boring offense, and this was against perhaps the worst Power 5 team there is. Let's see what we do next week. LSU isn't their normal selves but this will still be a massive step up. Once again I will be tickled to death if I'm wrong! I have absolutely NO problems with the taste of crow when MSU wins! It's actually quite tasty.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Been watching the game on phone from daughters balcony overlooking Davis wade. Wondered why it looked so dark and the sign was off at stadium. Fire at old main and power off
On campus

You mean there is a fire at the CURRENT Old Main? 😳

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
It's a boring offense, and this was against perhaps the worst Power 5 team there is. Let's see what we do next week. LSU isn't their normal selves but this will still be a massive step up. Once again I will be tickled to death if I'm wrong! I have absolutely NO problems with the taste of crow when MSU wins! It's actually quite tasty.

After we kick their *** you'll be here talking about how bad they are. You're like a broken record.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Good win. We played really sloppy with a lot of stupid penalties and still won by 22. Hope this was Leach's wtf game

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
But it looks and feels the same, with about the same results. They are both absolutely like watching paint dry.

Your feelings are the problem here. Somehow Leach hurt you and you are constantly in your fefes about him win, lose, or draw. Why trash up the forum with your ********? Can’t you just complain to your wife like most men? I mean, if you were ever right it might be different but that’s not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login