Arizona Game Thread - Come Find Out What It Is All About…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I’m sure you just happened to miss it when the announcers said they had 50 new players this year. Because of course that would make your point moot.

I don’t think their record last year is any indication of who they are now.

Lol, they have 50 new players because they sucked, and still do.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Check out their recent record Dude. I'm not THAT drunk, but obviously you ARE that ignorant.

Their recent record is that they are 1-0. Same as us. Anything that happened before that doesn’t mean jack **** for this game or this season.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Their recent record is that they are 1-0. Same as us. Anything that happened before that doesn’t mean jack **** for this game or this season.

Lol, two wins in two years, ok. We are beating the equivalent of Alabama then. I feel better.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Not sure why you’re watching, you only care if we beat Ole Miss anyway. Would be awesome if you took a posting break until then.

Personally I don't care at all what you think of me. Care to argue my specific points?

As for why I'm watching, it's in my blood. God Help Me.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
This has already been a long *** fourth quarter

ugabully

Feb 10, 2012
Yeah, I can barely watch football right now; can't imagine how hard it would be to be trying to play it.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Honestly don't care about the ugliness of the game. I'll be overjoyed to just get this in the Win column and move on.

ETA Jay just said on the State audio that 4 of these officials were on the Memphis crew last year.

Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
You're referring to the wrong post. But I can understand your confusion since all of your posts suck.

Well, your posting skills need work then. It helps if you quote the post you are responding to. I can understand your confusion since that seems to be the usual for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login