Arizona Game Thread - Come Find Out What It Is All About…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
That was two consecutive pass interference penalties that weren't called.

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
I’m going to be honest….I will NEVER be able to accept throwing the freaking football a single time with first and goal from the three. ESPECIALLY the way we’ve been running it. It’s maddening.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I’m going to be honest….I will NEVER be able to accept throwing the freaking football a single time with first and goal from the three. ESPECIALLY the way we’ve been running it. It’s maddening.

We ran it on 1st down

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

We ran on first down and lost two yards.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Johnson is the better back. He was last year and he still is this year.

I agree, but we need both to play and play well. This offense asks a lot out of the RB’s and they take more punishment in the passing game than you’d think.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
We don't have many different plays when we get that close to the GL.

It's like watching a State baseball game...bases loaded, no outs. We'll **** the bed every time. We could have 1st and goal from the 2 and guess the hell what. Damnit it's frustrating.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I think we are gonna be alright. When we lose games, it's usually because offensive dry spells, not the defense.
I can’t believe that I believe this guy…

as long as we can pull this weird ******* desert trip out on our side

dawgtron

Aug 22, 2012
Halftime viewer thought: the color commentator is getting a fair amount of attention because he is terrible, but the rules expert had a vibe that screamed hostage video to me. Anyone who knows Morse code mind focusing on his eyelids next time?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
No doubt….but that hasn’t happened often tonight. I don’t think they stop us two more times. Could be wrong.

I don't disagree in theory. We should run the ball more on goal situations. But I didn't have a problem with the play calling there. There should have been a couple of PI flags there.

Aug 22, 2012
The guy’s voice is grating but I actually think he’s doing a good job analyzing the game and he clearly has done his homework on our team which I appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login