Arizona Game Thread

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
This was always coming post Leach. It's one of the main reasons I did not want to hire him. Obviously I didn't expect him to be gone quite so soon, but the aftermath was always predictable. Nobody runs the pure air raid now that Leach is gone, and nobody ever ran it as well as Leach. I'm not that upset with the offense, because this was always coming. I AM upset about the defense. That is totally on Arnett.
This is ********. This has very little to do with transitioning from Leach. This offense is plenty capable of being successful with competent play calling.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
17 passing attemps. Dude. But it's a win. Hard to beat winning.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
We were gashing them running the ball in the first half. But I didn't pick game two as the game to go vanilla on offense.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
This is ********. This has very little to do with transitioning from Leach. This offense is plenty capable of being successful with competent play calling.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the transition. Leach was the ULTIMATE system coach. NOBODY ran the PURE Air Raid but him. I don't think too many people realize just how DIFFERENT his system was, even from the rest of the Air Raid tree.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Thought it funny that the announcer kept saying the Arizona first down marker was closer to the 14 yard line.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
You are such a little coward. Didn’t bother posting when AZ tied it up. Run back to talk after OT. I bet your husband is a real peach.
You are such a little coward. Didn’t bother posting when AZ tied it up. Run back to talk after OT. I bet your husband is a real peach.
Hey dumbass what exactly was I supposed to post? The game was not over. YOU are the fair weather fan that called a loss before the game was over. So kiss my ***.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
It has EVERYTHING to do with the transition. Leach was the ULTIMATE system coach. NOBODY ran the PURE Air Raid but him. I don't think too many people realize just how DIFFERENT his system was, even from the rest of the Air Raid tree.
I know it’s different but only 17 passes? Surely you can draw up a few pass plays that are similar… The few passes he did make were successful. We had quite a few head scratcher plays in multiple series tonight.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I know it’s different but only 17 passes? Surely you can draw up a few pass plays that are similar… The few passes he did make were successful. We had quite a few head scratcher plays in multiple series tonight.
I get the feeling Barbay doesn't trust Will throwing the ball .

Reactions: POTUS
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login