Arizona Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Will you see these stupid officials to call Arizona for tackling our defensive lineman on the pass plays when they try to contain the Arizona QB.

the refs can call us for holding all the scoring play, but they go blind when Arizona has tried to pass the ball.

At least Zach is good at making adjustments you'll have their quarterback limping by the fourth quarter. He can keep one of the linebackers or safeties to spy on him or to blitz him again when we stopped is when they started moving the ball and he quit throwing interceptions.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
We won 9 games last year with experience coming back on offense. Let's change the offense.
Exactly, it’s the same deal as jomo. I’m good with a complete tear down and rebuild next year. This year ? Makes no sense

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm out of here, but I feel like will pull this game out because of our defense but you guys are welcome to go ahead and be miserableB

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Love the focus on the run game, especially when doing it so effectively. However, there are times throughout a game when calling a run play is a very low percentage option, and Barbay has called several of those tonight. We have to be smarter on offense than we have been, and 14 pts off of 4 TOs against this team is pathetic
This offense, as called and executed so far tonight, makes me really miss the air raid. I have zero confidence that we can just go get a score if we need to. Very familiar feeling from years past that I’m sad to revisit.

Reactions: POTUS and Dawg1976

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'm out of here, but I feel like will pull this game out because of our defense but you guys are welcome to go ahead and be miserableB
How can you not be miserable watching this ****? Up 7 and should be up 21 - 0 at the minimum.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
In other news. I’m pretty drunk.
drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Our D and special teams have put our offense in position to have 42 by now. But this offense has squandered that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login