B1G Noon Kickoff

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
The big game this week is OSU v Oregon. So, why isn't that the 12pm game? Why are they airing Washington v Iowa?

Underlying question is really about Fox always ruining our Whiteout games. I know the OSU game is out west. I'm just frustrated that we haven't had the chance to use our biggest home field advantage since this tv deal was signed.

• Wow
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

PSUFBFAN

Oct 7, 2021
The big game this week is OSU v Oregon. So, why isn't that the 12pm game? Why are they airing Washington v Iowa?

Underlying question is really about Fox always ruining our Whiteout games. I know the OSU game is out west. I'm just frustrated that we haven't had the chance to use our biggest home field advantage since this tv deal was signed.
This isn't difficult. There isn't a school in America that will agree to a 9:00 am (local) kickoff.

Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021

The TV contract means that different networks get to pick in different spots each week. NBC obviously had the first choice of games this weekend...FOX doesn't get the first choice every week. And, as PSUFBFAN noted, the West Coast teams have reportedly been given assurances that they won't need to host any noon Eastern games.

Pennst8

Oct 25, 2021

Other than The Simpsons, FOX blows donkey

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Other than The Simpsons, FOX blows donkey
kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

• Haha
Reactions: LionsAndBears

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login