Beck had “anxiety” against Tenn-Martin?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA only had 3 1st string defensive players, play at least 50% of defensive snaps lol
So, UGA’s depth sucks? It is hilarious watching you try to explain away 134 yards rushing to an FCS team.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
it’s funny that you think this is a good point when Josh Pate drug this exact argument lol
“Josh Pate”…..who gives a damn what he thinks? So, Pate thinks playing an FCS team is the same as playing an 8-win, bowl winning FBS team? That says everything you need to know about his takes.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
So, UGA’s depth sucks? It is hilarious watching you try to explain away 134 yards rushing to an FCS team.
The complete opposite. UGA rotated their young guys in a lot more than Bama did. All 11 of Bama’s defensive starters played at least 40% of snaps. UGA didn’t have a single DL play 40% of snaps and only 1 starting LB play at least 40%. It’s hilarious to try and brag about your starters doing better than UGA’s 3s/4s when UGA’s starters gave up fewer total yards in the first half than Bama’s did lmao.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I got the Bama snap count percentages from the Bama On3 page lmao
He plays special teams. So he's in on punts too. That's not a defensive snap.
Am I going to have to teach you about lies, dam lies and stays too?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
“Josh Pate”…..who gives a damn what he thinks? So, Pate thinks playing an FCS team is the same as playing an 8-win, bowl winning FBS team? That says everything you need to know about his takes.
It’s funny how nothing is supporting y’all’s arguments lmao

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
because he didn't actually say that. Bucko just moves the goalposts every post and lives in denial, wondering why he couldn't get into UGA.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
He plays special teams. So he's in on punts too. That's not a defensive snap.
Am I going to have to teach you about lies, dam lies and stays too?
All the information being against you is clearly a massive conspiracy. There’s no way you could just be wrong…..

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Sure sweetie. No stats, information or opinion that goes against what you want to believe is legitimate. It’s all made up 😉
Yeah- he is on punt team... those aren't defensive snaps and if you're gonna give a % of snaps over total snaps and compare to DL...it's no wonder you couldn't get into UGA.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The complete opposite. UGA rotated their young guys in a lot more than Bama did. All 11 of Bama’s defensive starters played at least 40% of snaps. UGA didn’t have a single DL play 40% of snaps and only 1 starting LB play at least 40%. It’s hilarious to try and brag about your starters doing better than UGA’s 3s/4s when UGA’s starters gave up fewer total yards in the first half than Bama’s did lmao.
Who the hell puts out a 4th string depth chart? You are an embarrassment lol.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
because he didn't actually say that. Bucko just moves the goalposts every post and lives in denial, wondering why he couldn't get into UGA.
Yea he did. It was part of segment going against how other conferences give the SEC a hard time about playing FCS teams. You just don’t want to believe it because it goes against what want to believe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s funny how nothing is supporting y’all’s arguments lmao
This supports the argument….134 to 78. Numbers don’t lie. I guess you can try to make yourself feel better by saying your depth can’t stop an FCS team.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
This supports the argument….134 to 78. Numbers don’t lie. I guess you can try to make yourself feel better by saying your depth can’t stop an FCS team.
Congrats on your 1st string front 7 doing better than UGA’s reserves lmao

Reactions: KoreyDawg

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Yea he did. It was part of segment going against how other conferences give the SEC a hard time about playing FCS teams. You just don’t want to believe it because it goes against what want to believe

You mean this one where he calls out, yet again, teams that didn't make a bowl--much less win one?
And his whole argument is that you don't want to play UGA. It has nothing to do with FCS--who he says "you may beat by a million."
Do the world a favor a get a vasectomy.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022

You mean this one where he calls out, yet again, teams that didn't make a bowl--much less win one?
And his whole argument is that you don't want to play UGA. It has nothing to do with FCS--who he says "you may beat by a million."

He doesn’t call out teams who didn’t make a bowl. He literally says that’s not something people should care about and says that you are not what your record says you are lol

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
UGA’s “reserves” gave up damn near 70 yards rushing in the 1st quarter. The mental gymnastics continue.
I didn’t say UGA’s reserves played the 1st quarter. I’ve also given stats that Bama’s starters gave up damn near 70 rushing yards in the 2nd quarter and that Bama’s starters played much more of the game than UGA’s did. But feel free to keep denying the facts

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

In a fan base full of colossal DAs, Bucko the Mental Midget takes the cake.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I didn’t say UGA’s reserves played the 1st quarter. I’ve also given stats that Bama’s starters gave up damn near 70 rushing yards in the 2nd quarter and that Bama’s starters played much more of the game than UGA’s did. But feel free to keep denying the facts
You said “most of the rushing yards” came against the “3s/4s”. More lies to make yourself feel better lmao. Still waiting on UGA’s 4th string defense.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He doesn’t call out teams who didn’t make a bowl. He literally says that’s not something people should care about and says that you are not what your record says you are lol
You are not what your record says you are? Then why play the game? One of the dumbest takes ever.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
You are not what your record says you are? Then why play the game? One of the dumbest takes ever.
So you think that 12-1 TCU was a better team than 10-2 Bama going into the playoffs last year?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
You said “most of the rushing yards” came against the “3s/4s”. More lies to make yourself feel better lmao. Still waiting on UGA’s 4th string defense.
I literally gave you snap count percentages lmao. UGA’s 4th string is something like this.

Jamal Jarret
Jonathan Jefferson
Clinton Barlow
Gabe Harris
Terrell Foster
Troy Bowles
Chris Peal
Kyron Jones
Cj Madden
Justyn Rhett
Patrick Taylor

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
You literally missed that the whole thing was about playing Georgia, not FCS teams strengths. He even talks about beating them "by a million."
How are you this dumb?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
He lied about what the video said. It actually said the opposite lol
I literally linked and quoted it.
His whole rant is about whether you'd rather have your last 3 games be 3 FBS bottom feeders or UGA and 2 FCS Teams. The whole point is that the 1 UGA team is a probable loss. He even talks about beating the fCS teams by a million.
It's a compliment to your team. Not a comparison of FBS and FCS--which he dismissed as competition.
How are you this dumb?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I literally gave you snap count percentages lmao. UGA’s 4th string is something like this.

Jamal Jarret
Jonathan Jefferson
Clinton Barlow
Gabe Harris
Terrell Foster
Troy Bowles
Chris Peal
Kyron Jones
Cj Madden
Justyn Rhett
Patrick Taylor
Making up more sh*t lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His whole rant is about whether you'd rather have your last 3 games be 3 FBS bottom feeders or UGA and 2 FCS Teams. The whole point is that the 1 UGA team is a probable loss. He even talks about beating the fCS teams by a million.
It's a compliment to your team. Not a comparison of FBS and FCS--which he dismissed as competition.
How are you this dumb?
He is hopeless and has earned this gif even more than KKKorey
happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
You literally missed that the whole thing was about playing Georgia, not FCS teams strengths. He even talks about beating them "by a million."
How are you this dumb?
Oh I got that, which is why this video is not the one I was talking about and is irrelevant. He’s not talking about G5 vs FCS here. He’s talking about FCS vs P5 and which schedule format is tougher to make the playoffs with, which is not what we are talking about at all lmao. How are you this dumb?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
How are you this dumb?
No you didn’t lol. “Not a comparison of FBS and FCS” which is what this entire conversation is about you idiot. You just admitted to giving a video that is completely irrelevant to this conversation. Jesus Christ kid

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login