Beck had “anxiety” against Tenn-Martin?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
He is hopeless and has earned this gif even more than KKKorey
happy eric cartman GIF by South Park
I like how all you guys can do is give insults and deny counter information because nothing actually supports you guys lmao

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
What a great thread Willy!
I didn't have time to read it all, as it goes on for days like Becks forehead.

SN: Ball state is giving UT Martin 350k to come play them in 2027.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I like how all you guys can do is give insults and deny counter information because nothing actually supports you guys lmao
Says the guy that is calling a 7-win FCS team equal to an 8-win bowl champion FBS team. You have reached so much in this thread that your shoulder is out of the socket.
Georgia played a worse opponent- fact
Georgia gave up almost double the rushing yards to said worse opponent- also fact

A thread about Beck’s subpar performance somehow turned into a discussion about the subpar performance of UGA’s defense. The only argument you made is that your 5* defensive recruits, regardless if they are 1, 2, or 3 string couldn’t stop the run against an FCS team. Congrats?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Oh I got that, which is why this video is not the one I was talking about and is irrelevant. He’s not talking about G5 vs FCS here. He’s talking about FCS vs P5 and which schedule format is tougher to make the playoffs with, which is not what we are talking about at all lmao. How are you this dumb?
I've now given you two videos of Pate's rants. You've got some mythical rant in your head that you refuse to post...and I'm the idiot?
How do you type through your drool?

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
No you didn’t lol. “Not a comparison of FBS and FCS” which is what this entire conversation is about you idiot. You just admitted to giving a video that is completely irrelevant to this conversation. Jesus Christ kid
He literally had a scenario where 1 team played FBS teams and one played Georgia and FCS teams, where he said "and beat them by a million." Didn't say that about the FBS teams...and that's not a comparison how?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
You're literally up in here talking about a rant and then every time someone posts one that contradicts what you say, you go "that's not the one."

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
You're literally up in here talking about a rant and then every time someone posts one that contradicts what you say, you go "that's not the one."
You posted 1 clip from a guy that has hundreds of them and because I said it wasn’t the right one, it’s somehow a trend? Lmao. Talk about a reach lol

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
I've now given you two videos of Pate's rants. You've got some mythical rant in your head that you refuse to post...and I'm the idiot?
How do you type through your drool?
Reposting the same clip is 2 videos now? Lmao ok.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
He literally had a scenario where 1 team played FBS teams and one played Georgia and FCS teams, where he said "and beat them by a million." Didn't say that about the FBS teams...and that's not a comparison how?
Because he doesn’t say FBS. He literally says P5 vs FCS. Is Middle Tennessee a P5 school? The fact that I have to state these simple things over and over is insane. You are simply not worth more of my time kid. Enjoy that L ✌️

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Says the guy that is calling a 7-win FCS team equal to an 8-win bowl champion FBS team. You have reached so much in this thread that your shoulder is out of the socket.
Georgia played a worse opponent- fact
Georgia gave up almost double the rushing yards to said worse opponent- also fact

A thread about Beck’s subpar performance somehow turned into a discussion about the subpar performance of UGA’s defense. The only argument you made is that your 5* defensive recruits, regardless if they are 1, 2, or 3 string couldn’t stop the run against an FCS team. Congrats?
I’ve given multiple stats to support all my claims. You just deny them over and over. Congrats on your starters having to play most of the game to have better stats than UGA’s reserves lmao. Oh and MTSU’s RB1 still had more YPC than Bama’s RB1. Yikes. I’m not wasting more time with this since you’re just gonna keep denying reality and giving 3rd grade insults. Enjoy that L kid ✌️

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve given multiple stats to support all my claims. You just deny them over and over. Congrats on your starters having to play most of the game to have better stats than UGA’s reserves lmao. Oh and MTSU’s RB1 still had more YPC than Bama’s RB1. Yikes. I’m not wasting more time with this since you’re just gonna keep denying reality and giving 3rd grade insults. Enjoy that L kid ✌️
Did we finally get rid of this little twerp?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Because he doesn’t say FBS. He literally says P5 vs FCS. Is Middle Tennessee a P5 school? The fact that I have to state these simple things over and over is insane. You are simply not worth more of my time kid. Enjoy that L ✌️
And MTSU has already established that they're better than bottom tier Power 5 schools; see beating Miami @miami like has been stated over and over again in this thread...

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Should we bet on that L? $100 Bammer wins.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Stop Bucko, or I’m going to have you arrested for assault, the way you’re wiping your nuts up and down these Gumps faces
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
And MTSU has already established that they're better than bottom tier Power 5 schools; see beating Miami @miami like has been stated over and over again in this thread...
This hasn’t been established at all. You just keep saying it and ignoring how they got bodied by teams like James Madison and UAB. Your entire argument is just “I said my opinion so it’s been established as fact” lol

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
The L was for how you **** down your leg this entire debate. Not the Bama-Texas game you simple child you.
The debate where you provide literally nothing to dispute anything I provided? Doesn't sound like much is a debate

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
This hasn’t been established at all. You just keep saying it and ignoring how they got bodied by teams like James Madison and UAB. Your entire argument is just “I said my opinion so it’s been established as fact” lol
8-3 JMU and Bahamas bowl champion UAB?
Who did UT Martin Beat?

Do you think UT Martin beats MTSU? Or is even competitive?

Georgia got bodied by a 5-7 Ole Miss in 2016. Were the basically FCS?

I know you think you did something there, but all 3 teams would wax UT Martin and probably Vanderbilt too.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
8-3 JMU and Bahamas bowl champion UAB?
Who did UT Martin Beat?

Do you think UT Martin beats MTSU? Or is even competitive?

Georgia got bodied by a 5-7 Ole Miss in 2016. Were the basically FCS?

I know you think you did something there, but all 3 teams would wax UT Martin and probably Vanderbilt too.
Take the L and move along Pissie Pup
Happy Gordon Ramsay GIF by Reality Club FOX

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This thread resembles the UGA Alabama football series…..pure domination by Alabama. Is this the best that UGA has to offer?

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login