Better recruiting class? Tier 2 or Freeze?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Typical tier 2 response.
It’s funny how they concede Kirby will easily best DeBoer when the dust settles, but prematurely celebrate about current rankings in June
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
It’s funny how they concede Kirby will easily best DeBoer when the dust settles, but prematurely celebrate about current rankings in June

You have a link to these concessions ?

Funny how the narrative has changed all of a sudden from Tier 2 Debust can't recruit

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“Easily”? You are so intellectually dishonest that it is comical. Kirby has been developing these relationships for 8 years. Every Alabama fan I know is thrilled with DeBoer thus far.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Funny how the narrative has changed all of a sudden from Tier 2 Debust can't recruit
Do you understand the mental gymnastics required in making the leap from “he’s in over his head and can’t recruit” to “yeah but he won’t have the #1 class!!!!!” Alabama has the clowns seeing ghosts.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Do you understand the mental gymnastics required in making the leap from “he’s in over his head and can’t recruit” to “yeah but he won’t have the #1 class!!!!!” Alabama has the clowns seeing ghosts.

They shook for sure. Their hot takes so far have been Eddie Mush level bad

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

You have some fellow gumps on this board who have already said they know Kirby will finish better than DeBoer…Y’all have already built the “1st year on the job” excuse in…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
You have some fellow gumps on this board who have already said they know Kirby will finish better than DeBoer…Y’all have already built the “1st year on the job” excuse in…

"Yall" doesn't include me. Deboer was hand picked by The GOAT and there are no excuses in year one. He took over one of the most talented rosters in CFB. So far he is keeping his end up and recruiting better than rival fans thought he would.

Now you add more recruits and hope for a healthy fall camp in August.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
"Yall" doesn't include me. Deboer was hand picked by The GOAT and there are no excuses in year one. He took over one of the most talented rosters in CFB. So far he is keeping his end up and recruiting better than rival fans thought he would.

“DeBust can’t recruit” doesn’t include me.

He can’t recruit or run a program like Saban however, there will be a dropoff.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022

Bet on it then.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve asked them a million times and they know not to bet against the KANG
Poor programs like to bet on “yeah you own us but our class will be ranked higher!!!” I’ve bet you on what really matters….Alabama whipping that UGA a$$ again. Kirby has been building relationships with these kids for 3-4 years….DeBoer for 5 months. The desperation from UGA fans is fun to watch though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He should. But do you think Alabama fans really GAF if Kirby finishes 1 spot higher? Alabama will still own his a$$ where it matters.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“DeBust can’t recruit” doesn’t include me.

He can’t recruit or run a program like Saban however, there will be a dropoff.
Cool. Is that akin to the “no one will challenge UGA” projection right before a 3 score a$$whipping?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Got a present for you Willie. Check out the turd QB The King flipped from SMU. Dat Bammer bump to 5* is coming 😆

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Sissies want to bet on recruiting rankings….by dudes who didn’t even play lmao. Men bet on actual results on the field. Alabama has you shook son.
Ahhh, ok, makes sense. You don't belive the stuff you say. I am betting on both.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ahhh, ok, makes sense. You don't belive the stuff you say. I am betting on both.
Damn, settle down son. DeBoer has you in tatters. Starting threads about kids that commit to UGA as if Alabama fans said Kirby couldn’t recruit, failing to admit your abomination of a prediction about Deboer’s recruiting, etc. I’m almost scared to see how you will react in September after the trip to Bryant-Denny. Almost.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Damn, settle down son. DeBoer has you in tatters. Starting threads about kids that commit to UGA as if Alabama fans said Kirby couldn’t recruit, failing to admit your abomination of a prediction about Deboer’s recruiting, etc. I’m almost scared to see how you will react in September after the trip to Bryant-Denny. Almost.
He is tier 2 recruiting....not sure what you don't understand.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
You do know DeBoer was a HC for 4 years from 05-09?

Realized he couldn’t hack it as a HC so he took a step down and was an OC for a decade until he learned how to actually run a program.

All of this wasn’t even at the D1 level…

He doesn’t compare to Kirby bruh…stop it
He went 67-3 in those years and won 3 natties as a HC in 05-09....
And took a promotion as an OC in D1. Lol

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Wish i followed cruitin so i could participate in this thread.
UGA fans and Bammers getting uppity about Kirby being good at selling learning from Saban to high schoolers since he couldn't sell beating him

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login