Better recruiting class? Tier 2 or Freeze?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
But you won’t bet that Doe, so do everyone a favor and go kill yourself
I’ve never bet on who finishes higher in recruiting. That is what fans of lesser teams do. I did bet that Alabama will whip that UGA a$$ in September though. I want my money immediately this time, fvckboiiii.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I didn’t “knowingly lie” about sh*t. That pudgy DL committed about the same time I posted. I’m sorry I’m don’t follow “breaking news” from a team that Alabama absolutely owns. Either way, “Tier 2” is outrecruiting Visor boy during his 8th year on the job lmao.
Yes you did. We all saw it. You have to keep lying to make yourself feel better about the drop off from Saban. Can't land a 5 star and have to get nerdy white linebackers for Christian Robinson.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Your takes are a phucken joke. When will you learn to just shut the F up and let it play out instead of looking like a clown? I’m trying to help you out here, fvckboiiii.
I don’t need you to help me do shiit TRANNY BOY, Kirby will out recruit that scrub in his sleep

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I’ve never bet on who finishes higher in recruiting. That is what fans of lesser teams do. I did bet that Alabama will whip that UGA a$$ in September though. I want my money immediately this time, fvckboiiii.
Man, you are shook like never before. Which lie will you tell next.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Stay tuned William, the KANG is about to go on a 5 star roll son. You know not to even try to go toe to toe with the KANG son, it won’t end well for you son
I don’t give a sh*t what Lirby does. That is what you are missing here….no one said DeBoer would outrecruit Kirby or that Kirby couldn’t recruit. Stop making up strawmen arguments and admit your “DeBoer can’t recruit” take was dumb AF.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yes you did. We all saw it. You have to keep lying to make yourself feel better about the drop off from Saban. Can't land a 5 star and have to get nerdy white linebackers for Christian Robinson.
It is amazing that this is what you have been reduced to. “Tier 2” has you UGA clowns on tilt lol.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t need you to help me do shiit TRANNY BOY, Kirby will out recruit that scrub in his sleep
Congrats. Kirby with an 8 year head start will outrecruit a guy that has been on the job 5 months. Hold on to that as I’m sure it will make you feel better after Kirby gets abused by Alabama on the field again. Alabama OWNS YOU, son.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Man, you are shook like never before. Which lie will you tell next.
“Tier 2” has you boys scrambling and making up strawmen arguments. I’m here for it.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It is amazing that this is what you reduced to. “Tier 2” has you UGA clowns on tilt lol.
I’m not impressed, he’s not Saban, I don’t see one 5 star on your commit list lol, Saban was getting 5 stars from across America, wake me up when DeBUM gets just one, I’ll wait

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Stay tuned William, the KANG is about to go on a 5 star roll son. You know not to even try to go toe to toe with the KANG son, it won’t end well for you son

Well Tier 2 just took a OL from 4th and Kirby that was in Athens on a visit last weekend and he is taking a 5* DB from him on 6/28

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Michael Carroll visited UGA last weekend just so he could tell Kirby to “F*** Off” in person before committing to Bama.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

CoachJoeKines

Jul 31, 2022
You dawgs sure are fvcking insecure. At the top of the sport now that dad is out of the picture, yet still need validation from Alabama. New money gonna new money, i guess, but gd it’s embarrassing. Get it together just a tad boys, and pretend like you know how to be at the top

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Michael Carroll visited UGA last weekend just so he could tell Kirby to “F*** Off” in person before committing to Bama.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Again, UGA took SIX O-linemen last cycle, all 6’6 350 pounds or better, no one wants to compete with that, believe me

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If Saban is the comparison 4th and Kirby will always be Tier 2. Hell Rev Freeze even beat him 2x 😆
This would make sense if Kirby didn’t already hand Saban’s azz to him multiple times on the trail.

Saban is the GOAT but Kirby is 1A.

He helped Saban build Bama into what it is and when he left Saban…

He beat him for a natty and has won as many without Saban as Saban has won without him.

Stay on topic though, “Tier 2” is Tier 2 compared to Saban.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
This would make sense if Kirby didn’t already hand Saban’s azz to him multiple times on the trail.

He beat him for a natty and has won as many without Saban as Saban has won without him.

4th and Kirby is Dabo and Meyer at UF. HTH

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
You dawgs sure are fvcking insecure. At the top of the sport now that dad is out of the picture, yet still need validation from Alabama. New money gonna new money, i guess, but gd it’s embarrassing. Get it together just a tad boys, and pretend like you know how to be at the top
This is the worst post I have read on here in 6 months. Please never return here.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
4th and Kirby is Dabo and Meyer at UF. HTH
Whatever helps you feel better.

Kirby has 2 of the last 3 natties.

Ppl said Bama will have a dropoff from Saban to DeBoer.

That he can’t sustain (coach/recruit/run program) like Saban.

Bama fans are conflating that with “DeBoer can’t recruit” to cope…

Is what it is…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Whatever helps you feel better.

Kirby has 2 of the last 3 natties.

Ppl said Bama will have a dropoff from Saban to DeBoer.

That he can’t sustain (coach/recruit/run program) like Saban.

Bama fans are conflating that with “DeBoer can’t recruit” to cope…

Is what it is…

Only people that are smoking copium right now are some of your UGA buddies who are eating a shitt sandwich for posting that he couldn't recruit.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Again, UGA took SIX O-linemen last cycle, all 6’6 350 pounds or better, no one wants to compete with that, believe me
Alabama brought in 5. Again, not sure what that has to do with Michael Carroll visiting UGA last weekend to tell Kirby to fvckkk off before committing to Bama.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

You should really do more research before you post. Kirby isn’t 1A lmao (you ever heard of Bear Bryant?). Kirby is Dabo at this point in time. Kirby also wasn’t on the staff at LSU in 2003.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login