Bulldogs after dark. Let’s get crazy.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I’m usually in bed by 9:30, but I’ve kept myself busy today. Had a diet mt. Dew after lunch. Just put some ribs on. Cracked my first beer. Got porch tv going. Let’s do this.

How are we doing fellow middle age used to be badasses?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I’m usually in bed by 9:30, but I’ve kept myself busy today. Had a diet mt. Dew after lunch. Just put some ribs on. Cracked my first beer. Got porch tv going. Let’s do this.

Been working all day. About to head home and throw something on the grill and then watch the game

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Just slammed a prime with some rotel, cracked open a hazy ipa, and I’m doing chicken cheese steak sandwiches on the grill in about an hour, so I’m doing all I know to do. We may need to come up with a drinking game during the UT game tonight to keep us all awake

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Update. The neighbor decided to fire up his lawnmower just as I sat down for the first time today on my porch.

It’s ok though because I still have almost FIVE FREAKING HOURS until kickoff.

For all I know he’s one of us just doing what he can to make it.

Let’s go dawgs and lawnmower man.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Lite beering it and maybe a little too early day drink but this weather!! Gonna eat late.... bad for my beer gut but good for the psyche.

Reactions: MStateU and Lettuce

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Just woke up. Trying to shake the cobwebs and catch up on the games.

Reactions: MStateU

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021

“BAD”???***********

(Bulldogs After Dark?”

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: MStateU

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008

Not the thread I was expecting

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

The wife and I are watching some Mormon swinger show on Hulu just wasting time to game.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022

your gonna be asleep before midnight.... your gonna wake up in the morning going "what happened, who won". just fauk ing with you...

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I hope I can participate. Got ahead of myself with the beers. I may be in trouble.
I've been a good boy today and just finished my first. Big time need for pacing today.
I was thinking maybe a one time exception for starting a political thread or two just to fire everyone up until game time then lock it?**

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I know the sun is going down and everyone is getting excited. Pace yourself gents. It is still TWO FREAKING HOURS!!!!

Eat a snack to soak up some alcohol. I’m about to pull ribs off.

We can’t have you crashing early. You aren’t as good as you once were.

I’m expecting something rambling slurring replies. Just not too early.

17 Arizona State!!!

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Floated in the pool from noon to 6 watching the early games, swapping between swill and flavored water. Made a dang quesadilla. Just finishing up an Oktoberfest, and will go back to the swill/water swap. Sitting on the patio watching the 4-play on YTTV….

I have friends in Phoenix and thought about going. Kind of have a little FOMO at the moment, but it’s been a nice Saturday.

Reactions: AlCoDog and MStateU

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Floated in the pool from noon to 6 watching the early games, swapping between swill and flavored water. Made a dang quesadilla. Just finishing up an Oktoberfest, and will go back to the swill/water swap. Sitting on the patio watching the 4-play on YTTV….

I have friends in Phoenix and thought about going. Kind of have a little FOMO at the moment, but it’s been a nice Saturday.
The damn multi-view on YTTV is a gamechanger.

Reactions: eckie1

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

Recording and will watch tomorrow morning.

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
Not gonna lie…..there’s no way I’ll last the entire game. It’s just too much these days.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I’m fired up. Last game of the night, hope we blow the f’ers out. Had a couple brews at Fertile Ground and got a couple of Andygators on ice waiting closer to kickoff. Gonna get my buzz on and fire off some posts.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
I'm awake but am trying to figure out a work around since AT&T and Disney are squabbling over broadcasting $$$ and ESPN is not available for me.

ETA: Listening to the MSU radio feed on the app since I can't watch.

Last edited:

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I've been a good boy today and just finished my first. Big time need for pacing today.
I was thinking maybe a one time exception for starting a political thread or two just to fire everyone up until game time then lock it?**
thank you for not doing that, if you call them they will come...

Reactions: MSUDOG24

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I'm awake but am trying to figure out a work around since AT&T and Disney are squabbling over broadcasting $$$ and ESPN is not available for me.

ETA: Listening to the MSU radio feed on the app since I can't watch.
type in Mississippi State vs Arizona St on You Tube... it was on about 30 minutes ago. i was trying to find a work around earlier while waiting for the alabama game to go off...

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
type in Mississippi State vs Arizona St on You Tube... it was on about 30 minutes ago. i was trying to find a work around earlier while waiting for the alabama game to go off...
The game went sideways before I tried any work arounds. In hindsight, glad I didn't see it.