Buy or Sell - the Taint Bandit never plays another snap

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
The Deshaun Watson story today about the baby yoga pose taint rub is just absurd…

But, I’m buying because NFL organizations would sell their children to find good QBs

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Sell. No doubt theyd sell their souls for a good qb (heck, they already have). But the PR backlash will just be too much. Theres a reason theyre hanging on to Baker Mayfield.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I think it’s safe to say his reputation is tainted.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Sell. The testimony of this new accuser paints a pretty damning picture. Even if its not true, I don't think the risk is worth the reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
The Browns traded 3 first round picks and committed to $230mil fully guaranteed in exchange for this circus.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
and they did that KNOWING that he was an accused rapist and abuser. They deserve all lost $$ they get out of that deal and the GM needs to be sent packing if he's still around

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Checked a few recent news stories, but still am not picking up on the reference. Anyone care to provide a link or background, because “Deshaun Watson taint” just isn’t something I feel comfortable typing in the Google search bar.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Paywall. And to be clear I know about the new accuser and Texans setting **** up for him and all that. Just never saw the taint reference.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Paywall. And to be clear I know about the new accuser and Texans setting **** up for him and all that. Just never saw the taint reference.

Deshaun Watson, while getting a massage, rolled onto this back, pulled his legs up to his chest like a baby does, and asks the masseuse to rub the spot between the bottom of his testicles and his anus.

Just trying to clear up the confusion

Last edited:

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Deshaun Watson, while getting a massage, rolled onto this back, pulled his leg up to his chest like a baby does, and asks the masseuse to rub the spot between the bottom of his testicles and his anus.

A little Goochy, Goochy, Goo

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Deshaun Watson, while getting a massage, rolled onto this back, pulled his leg up to his chest like a baby does, and asks the masseuse to rub the spot between the bottom of his testicles and his anus.

To further clear up the confusion, according to the source in the article, he grabbed he wrist and put her hand there.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
The Browns traded 3 first round picks and committed to $230mil fully guaranteed in exchange for this circus.

It still (t)ain’t a bad move if Goodell doesn’t levy a big suspension. He’s in a tough spot now because he would likely also have to penalize the Texans’ brass for being willfully complicit in everything if he does anything to Watson.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Bunch of 17n- puritans! Who lays down good money on a massage and doesn't demand a taint rub and happy ending?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login