Cancel Netflix!

octoberblue

Sep 5, 2022
Hi Vol Nation. It is a perfect time for all of us to Cancel Netflix. They have a new movie out called The Land of Bad, which I highly recommend watching, but afterwards, there won't be another good show on for another year or two probably. In that movie, they really portray Vol fans as the lunkhead ********, while Ohio State Buckeye fans are the heroes. Now Liam Hemsworth, the Gladiator guy, and the guy from This Is Us are some of my favorite actors, and it is a great movie. But like I said, I canceled and I told Netflix all of this in my cancellation reason (other). I would love to hear your feedback. I know this seems trivial and silly, but if you actually WATCH the movie, then come back and tell me if it pissed you off or not. I thought how the hell do these 2 australians come in here acting like they know us? I'm also annoyed that Netflix is promoting that anti-Appalacia trash, Hillbilly Elogy. If you want to know anything about Appalachia, you should read Demon Copperhead, written by Barbara Kingsolver, who JUST WON AN FREAKING PULITZER PRIZE for Petes sake. You know, they don't just give those things out. THey don't even give out a Pulitzer for long-form fiction every year, b/c some years they don't have a book they think is worth of the Pullitzer. But she won it. Kevin Bacon told Dax Shepherd about it, and Dax had Barbara on his podcast a while back. He specifically talked about how ****** Hillbilly Elogy was, b/c Dax Shepherd IS one of us who DID grow up here and WAS addicted to OXY and so he is legit and worth listening to.

• Haha
Reactions: 1883