Christ is risen! If you haven't already, please reflect on what we celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Wait, so you believe in evolution as a general concept but not human evolution? I'm not trying to criticize or argue here. I'm genuinely curious about how you see things.
I believe that man was created in God's image and that he does evolve. How God created man is unknown to me but his creation was specific to man. He may have created him in one human day or over 10,000 years (or a million since 1 day is like a 1,000 years). I gave the example of appendix and wisdom tooth. I believe that God gave us the ability to evolve, just like he has to all creatures and plants on earth, as a method of adapting to our environments. That's why you see people of different colors, facial structure etc. because we adapt.

Reactions: PRAVan1996

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I have always found it interesting that so many people can interpret the Bible and theology differently and come to different conclusions. It’s almost like a person’s culture, family upbringing , and environment determine what their interpretations and conclusions will be, rather than than being more or less enlightened than someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login