Classic ACC Showdown

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
I wonder if Stanford will have their Bama uniforms on like they did vs Syracuse, LOL

Reactions: HI Cock1

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
I wonder how these west coast ACC teams (Cal and Stanford) will like traveling across the country for almost every away game. I'll be curious to see their success rates in those games. Difficult to adjust to the 3 hour time difference in just one day.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I wonder how these west coast ACC teams (Cal and Stanford) will like traveling across the country for almost every away game. I'll be curious to see their success rates in those games. Difficult to adjust to the 3 hour time difference in just one day.

It is a stupid arrangement to begin with. It's almost like they made this huge mess just as a favor to those west coast schools who were left in the cold.

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
It is a stupid arrangement to begin with. It's almost like they made this huge mess just as a favor to those west coast schools who were left in the cold.
Just because UCLA and SCAL abandoned the legue did not mean everyone else had to. Stupid. Also stupid that we're not playing Georgia this year.

Reactions: Lurker123
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login