Colorado State game thread

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This team has a lot of good players, but no great players and you really need one or two of those to win games against quality teams.

I'm not hopeful and a little depressed.

Terrible shooting is a big problem.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We are a PG away from a good team. Molinar would do better moving without the ball for his shots and a PGn could maybe make assists to the other players because as good as Molinar is he does not look for other players when he is making a move so everyone just stands around watching him shoot.

We miss way too many layups and baskets off the goal. If they don't cure this before conference play we will have a kinda good what could have been season again with just enough wins to not change anything

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This game wasn’t on our players…

This team has a lot of good players, but no great players and you really need one or two of those to win games against quality teams.

I'm not hopeful and a little depressed.

Terrible shooting is a big problem.

The refs scripted this one. I’m not sure we could have played by the same scratching and clawing rules…. But I can look at 3 or 4 phantom, inconsequential calls that they didn’t call both ways as the difference.

We were substantial better today, from what I saw.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
If you hate State basketball, this season must be a lot of fun to watch.

I can't wait to be just outside the perimeter of "next for out" come selection day.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Good God man. It was the refs that went on that 17-2 run late in the game when we were up nine. Get out of here with that. We’ve lost to every team we’ve played this year with a pulse, and had some close calls against teams without a pulse. We just don’t appear to be very good, no matter how talented we apparently are.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Yeah, the refs physically took the game by scoring****…

Good God man. It was the refs that went on that 17-2 run late in the game when we were up nine. Get out of here with that. We’ve lost to every team we’ve played this year with a pulse, and had some close calls against teams without a pulse. We just don’t appear to be very good, no matter how talented we apparently are.

The point is that they called it a certain way in which we should have to adjusted to, which is part of coaching. But there were 3 or 4 calls that took away our momentum which were inexplicable and never shown on replay at the arena.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We got a lot of work to do and, if we don't get better soon, we will get left out of the Big Dance.

But right now CSU is a better team than we are. We looked great at the start and they looked tight. They're players kept their heads and got back in it and we unraveled.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
We got a lot of work to do and, if we don't get better soon, we will get left out of the Big Dance.

But right now CSU is a better team than we are. We looked great at the start and they looked tight. They're players kept their heads and got back in it and we unraveled.

The Big Dance is a dream.

The SEC is going to eat this team alive.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't think the NCAA tournament is even a consideration for this team right now. With Howland, the faces and the names change, but it's always the same old team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login