Cowbells

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Where's the best place to get an old school cowbell? My dad bought me one 50 years ago and I still have it. It rings deeper and louder than the ones you get at the local bookstores.

Thanks

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Where's the best place to get an old school cowbell? My dad bought me one 50 years ago and I still have it. It rings deeper and louder than the ones you get at the local bookstores.

Thanks
Farmers Co-Op. That is where those from that generation came from. I had a neighbor with a brass one. Third generation. The handle was a sawed off shotgun barrel.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
My wife bought me a Battle Bell for Christmas a few years ago. It’s the loudest damn bell you will ever need. Hand made and cost about $125 a few years back.
Same here. If I ring that in a game, I clear out an area about 15ft in all directions. That SOB is LOUD!

Reactions: maroonmadman

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
My wife bought me a Battle Bell for Christmas a few years ago. It’s the loudest damn bell you will ever need. Hand made and cost about $125 a few years back.
I won one of the sixpack pick em’s a few years back. Battle Bell is worth it! So freaking loud. I love it!

Reactions: maroonmadman

TheDawgSaint

Jan 18, 2021
Same here. If I ring that in a game, I clear out an area about 15ft in all directions. That SOB is LOUD!
I bought one several years ago and stopped using it. Not because it was too loud, but the fact it didn’t sound like a cowbell. Just sounded like some old “dinner bell” back in the day.Anyway, I’m sure I just got a bad one. But, you are right…those things are crazy loud.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login