Dillon Johnson has entered the transfer portal

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
uncomfortable GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

WutheringDawg

Dec 4, 2010
was gonna comment on not being too upset with him for leaving because I can see an RB wanting to play in a more traditional offense. But that shot at leach reads like he got his feelings hurt after him and Leach got into it after DJ told the coach he was leaving. Either way kinda ******.

Reactions: GomJabbar

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Knowing Dillon a little bit, I am shocked to see this. He’s a nice kid and has always seemed very mature. I don’t know what happened- obviously they did not have some good conversations.

I hate to lose him.

Reactions: olblue

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Man, didn't expect him to go out like that after the interview I saw a while back. Seemed like an intelligent guy but that's as unprofessional as it gets. He's got some growing up to do.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Leach or Johnson?
Or both.

Johnson in this instance. I don’t know what has gone down. Regardless of how you feel about Leach, that bit at the end was unnecessary. Just say you’re leaving and thanks to all who supported you. That’s it. He’s looking for attention and frankly comes off like a huge *****.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Man, didn't expect him to go out like that after the interview I saw a while back. Seemed like an intelligent guy but that's as unprofessional as it gets. He's got some growing up to do.
Sounds like his former coach needs to read the room as well.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
He is a smart kid! I’m really shocked.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
was gonna comment on not being too upset with him for leaving because I can see an RB wanting to play in a more traditional offense. But that shot at leach reads like he got his feelings hurt after him and Leach got into it after DJ told the coach he was leaving. Either way kinda ******.

For all we know this has been going on for weeks. How hurt was he?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Not sure what happened here but if any player has a elevated attitude. Leech has a history of telling them to get the hell out

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Johnson in this instance. I don’t know what has gone down. Regardless of how you feel about Leach, that bit at the end was unnecessary. Just say you’re leaving and thanks to all who supported you. That’s it. He’s looking for attention and frankly comes off like a huge *****.
Exactly.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I hate to see him go but man that’s a tough look.

Probably best for both sides.

I don’t know him or his family but if that was my kid with my last name that message is coming down.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login