Dillon Johnson has entered the transfer portal

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Rosebowl just confirmed that DJ didn't make up the statement. Rosebowl said he's confirmed that " Leach did say words to the effect that Dillon Johnson is "not very tough" and that he's "kind of glad he's leaving"." Man, that's tough all the way around.
Not great comments, but honestly what do these kids expect? Everything about this sucks.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Rosebowl just confirmed that DJ didn't make up the statement. Rosebowl said he's confirmed that " Leach did say words to the effect that Dillon Johnson is "not very tough" and that he's "kind of glad he's leaving"." Man, that's tough all the way around.
Oh well.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I think he just got an offer in the last couple of days otherwise if he had such a huge problem with Leach why didn't he enter Monday.

Lets not let this get lost in the mix with this Twitter slap fight. He had already lined up his bigger better deal before Leach ever said a damn thing to him. He was gone no matter what, and the reasons he is gone have nothing to do with Leach, regardless of what happened after the fact.

MoronDawg

Nov 26, 2022
I was impressed with Dillon's toughness and was proud that he represented Mississippi (from Greenville) on the team. He often received the ball just as a defender was bearing down on him and he was able to grind out yardage that didn't seem attainable. He appeared to fight through injury during several games. I'm disappointed that he is leaving.

createusernamehere

Dec 8, 2022
Who created this professional socIal graphic for DJ? My bet is Oxford or Auburn. Once the money came in for DJ, it seems like an opportunity for either coach to slam Leach.

Would love for Leach and his wittiness to come out with a press conference in response.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
damn, this isn't the first time a player has left-when he should have stayed--Bear-Brown-Josh--we replaced them and kept playing football. every team is going to lose players that aren't happy. If you want to leave --please do so. I'll bet we can pick up a player that is equal or maybe better that wants to be a bulldog. Who has ever played football that a Coach hurt your feelings---everyone that has played. ****-get over it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login