Dink and dunk Dak is back

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Wtf is going on with this offense? It looks like Jason Garrett is back running the show.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Cowboys OL looks terrible
^^This has been the main issue… but Dallas could run some tempo or attack down the field more…Also when can they release Tyron Smith? He is probably going to make about $50k per down played this year.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Some of y'all don't seem to understand the NFL. There aren't any Vanderbilts. 1 win Detroit is leading 10 win Arizona 17-0 at the half.

Dallas has over 200 yards and 15 points at halftime on the road. Dak is playing fine.

Damn there are some negative 17s who love to post constantly.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
1. The Giants are dropping 2 safeties every play keeping everything in front. You beat that defense by dinking and dunking and TE over the middle.

2. It's windy as ****. Not wise to leave the ball up in the air.

3. The Giants have one of the worst offenses in the NFL and there only shot is if the Cowboys turn it over.

4. Tyron Smith is out and you don't want to get Dak killed against a team you can beat by punting on 3rd down every time.

Dak is playing fine. Not his best work of the season, but better than several of his last few games.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
If I've done my maths right, Dallas can secure the #2 seed by winning out with 1+ loss by Green Bay (@ Baltimore today).

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Some of y'all don't seem to understand the NFL. There aren't any Vanderbilts. 1 win Detroit is leading 10 win Arizona 17-0 at the half.

Dallas has over 200 yards and 15 points at halftime on the road. Dak is playing fine.

He’s playing fine, if you are happy with him being a game manager. But this team is not gonna win big games with him playing like this.

He went toe to toe with Brady to start the season and came up short. If they played the Bucs today, with the way he and this offense are playing, they get beat by 3 touchdowns.

I’m not coming down on Dak, but he’s not getting a shot with the crap play calling that as been going on for the last 6-7 weeks. There is zero creativity, too much reliance on a gimpy run game, and he’s not making the downfield throws he was in the first 3-4 weeks of the season.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
He’s playing fine, if you are happy with him being a game manager. But this team is not gonna win big games with him playing like this.

So you mean, playing like about half the QBs that have won Super Bowls in the past decade? How many yards did Russell Wilson throw for when Seattle won? What about Manning’s stats in Denver’s win, or Brady vs Rams? Just a few off top of my head.

Dallas finally has a team that can win games without him throwing for 400 yards and people complain that he’s playing poorly.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
If they play the Bucs today it would be a really good game. The Cowboys have just won 3 in a row on the road in the NFL... Including stopping the winning streak of Washington, who manhandled the Bucs a few weeks ago.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
If I've done my maths right, Dallas can secure the #2 seed by winning out with 1+ loss by Green Bay (@ Baltimore today).

Unfortunately, that would no longer get them a bye in the playoffs. Only the #1 seed in each conference gets that now. But I think they may still have a shot at the #1 if they win out and get some help.

Those 2 losses against Denver and the Raiders are probably going to cost them the #1. Should have won both of those.

Last edited:

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Unfortunately, that would no longer get them a bye in the playoffs. Only the #1 seed in each conference gets that now. But I think they may still have a shot at the #1 if they win out and get some help.

Those 2 losses against Denver and the Raiders are probably going to cost them the #1. Should have won both of those.

Correct, but getting off the 4-line would be huge: Don’t play #5 in Game 1 AND don’t play TB until a potential conference title game. I expect big drop off from #5 to #6. Arizona loss today has them #3 for the moment. GB loss today could move them to #2 for the moment.

To pass TB they would need to win out AND TB lose 2+ games. I don’t see that happening.

ETA: Tampa Bay lost to the Saints. So now the team to beat in the NFC is Green Bay, who beat Baltimore by one.

In addition to winning out, Dallas needs Tampa Bay and Green Bay to lose just one game each to get the #1 seed. No more good teams on those schedules though.

Last edited:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
OMG they won 21- 6.

I guess little fellas here focus on things they relate with. Little passes. They really stand out to the little fellas.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017

Except maybe Jacksonville this year.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
The problem isn't Dak or offensive line woes are anything else other than Jerry Jones and his pride. Jimmy Johnson set him up with 3 Super Bowls in the mid 90's. Then Jerry thought he was smarter than Jimmy (which obviously he isn't nor will he ever be) and forced Jimmy out. Since the Super Bowl gift that Jimmy handed Jones and that dipshit Switzer, Dallas has proceeded to win 4 playoff games in 25 years. Jones is a smart man in the business world, but he and his dumbass son have no business making player personnel decisions. Dallas will never win until Jones admits he isn't smart enough to do it.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Jerry doesn't really have much say in the player personnel department anymore. Will McClay is running that ship and has been for several years. That's why the cowboys now have one of the best rosters in the league...

Jerry did hire fat Mike who has been the weak spot all season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login