Does Oklahoma miss Lebby?

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
This isn't meant as a defense of our coach as I think he needs to do a better job with the defense, but looking at the results from OK, kinda makes you wonder.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They miss several things, the top two being being Gabriel and Lebby but also their top 5 receivers are all hurt and their “all in” NIL transfer portal offensive line blows.

They can’t score. Their TD in the second half was the first time they had scored in I think 10 or 11 quarters.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I’ve read their message board some this year, and a lot seem to blame him for their current state (but they also blame their head coach and current OC). They aren’t wishing he was back and are wanting something from 10 years ago instead. But they also seek completely insane. The Briles thing really made a lot mad

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I’ve read their message board some this year, and a lot seem to blame him for their current state (but they also blame their head coach and current OC). They aren’t wishing he was back and are wanting something from 10 years ago instead. But they also seek completely insane. The Briles thing really made a lot mad
By the way their offensive coordinator is Seth Littrell, the former North Texas coach who many on here wanted Arnett to hire as OC to carry on the “Air Raid”.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
They thought he sucked even when they were putting up 40+ and a billion yards a game. They aren't a very objective fan base.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I think they do some. But they miss their QB and their weaker conference more.
The move to the sec was a huge risk for Oklahoma. Guess staying in a collapsing big 12 would have been a bigger risk maybe as they will at least get paid to be in the SEC. But I’m not sure why they won’t be basically USCe in football going forward.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login