Down goes LSU

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Well this is the 3rd time this year that Bama is playing a team missing key players. Would be 5-3 if Weigman was healthy for TA&M and Sanders was healthy for Arkansas

• Haha
Reactions: John Lark Mall Cop

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just trying to show support buddy
Luring Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV
Politely GFY, DC.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
It's almost like we beat UGA with them.
Cry some more.
Bama gonna smoke you in Atlanta.
You mean like how LSU beat Bama with Jayden Daniels? Lol. Well ****, we are pretty injured so you just might. That’s the Bama way after all.

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Lmao at this crybaby.
Brian Kelly is an idiot. The only way Milroe could beat us is by running and lsu let them all night. No spy, 4 man rush all night. Saban was probably laughing at Kelly for letting him do exactly what he wanted to do. Spy Milroe like we spied BY and LSU wins my 3 TD’s.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Brian Kelly is an idiot. The only way Milroe could beat us is by running and lsu let them all night. No spy, 4 man rush all night. Saban was probably laughing at Kelly for letting him do exactly what he wanted to do. Spy Milroe like we spied BY and LSU wins my 3 TD’s.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

LSU caught lightning in a bottle last year. They are still Alabama’s b*tch.

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

LSU caught lightning in a bottle last year. They are still Alabama’s b*tch.
Just like in 19? Everytime we win it’s lightning in a bottle? You’re too stupid for words. Last year Kelly bent the doll over and shoved it it in deeeeeep.
this year Saban clearly out coached Kelly. To let a guy with such a ****** passing game beat you with his legs is next level stupid. And that’s what Kelly did last night

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just like in 19? Everytime we win it’s lightning in a bottle? You’re too stupid for words. Last year Kelly bent the doll over and shoved it it in deeeeeep.
this year Saban clearly out coached Kelly. To let a guy with such a ****** passing game beat you with his legs is next level stupid. And that’s what Kelly did last night
Have you watched Alabama at all this year? Milroe is usually deadly with the deep ball. He didn’t hit a single one last night, and still dropped 42 on the paper tigers. LSU is and will always be Alabama’s b*tch. I can tell that hurts your little feelings, but I really DGAF.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
LSU fans are crying about “refs” and because their QB can’t take a hit. Hilarious. For anyone wondering, LSU had 60 yards in penalties. Alabama had 50. That was clearly the difference in a 2 TD win.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We are pretty injured so I guess you guys will have a chance lol
Tell me about it. Alabama lost a few more last night to injury. As history shows, the only chance UGA has is against Alabama’s 2nd team.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login