Down goes LSU

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You don’t have 1000, Waffle House boy. I have doubts that you will even pay me what you owe me.
When the Waffle House starts paying 25.00 an hour let me know, but keep reaching pussie
Point Reaching GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
$25/hr? Lmao...yikes.
Might not seem like much to you my guy, but when you have the type of background that I have believe me it’s a whole lot. I’ve had more doors shut in my face than I can count man. It’s a long way from where I was a couple of years ago, many times I started to just give up and say Phuck it and go back to the streets, but I promised my kids that I wasn’t going back to prison and I was going to be a productive citizen and keep fighting, no matter how many times I get knocked down. So 25 dollars an hour might not be much to you, but it’s a whole lot to me man

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Might not seem like much to you my guy, but when you have the type of background that I have believe me it’s a whole lot. I’ve had more doors shut in my face than I can count man. It’s a long way from where I was a couple of years ago, many times I started to just give up and say Phuck it and go back to the streets, but I promised my kids that I wasn’t going back to prison and I was going to be a productive citizen and keep fighting, no matter how many times I get knocked down. So 25 dollars an hour might not be much to you, but it’s a whole lot to me man
I can respect that Korey.

FWIW, you should show this side of yourself a bit more and try to refrain from calling everyone a ***** lol.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login