Down goes LSU

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
If CFB was worth crying over, that would have been the night. Made a mockery of the sport by even calling that a “national championship” game lmao.
Kinda like y’all saying y’all have a hard schedule because Texas is on it?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Like Texas? Like Oklahoma? Like they lost to UCF and Kansas ?
UGA hasn't played anyone on par with Ole Miss, Texas, or LSU.

Turns out, when you play tough teams they might catch you on a bad day. Imagine if Auburn was actually decent. UGA would be toting an L.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
UGA hasn't played anyone on par with Ole Miss, Texas, or LSU.

Turns out, when you play tough teams they might catch you on a bad day. Imagine if Auburn was actually decent. UGA would be toting an L.
Imagine lol
We play ole miss Saturday, then play Tennessee and y’all play auburn. So basically you’re bragging about miss st and Arkansas and a Texas team that lost to Oklahoma that got beat by Kansas and UCF lol

I mean if that makes you feel like a man. Hat tip to you

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So TN and LSU had a pulse last year?
Uhhh, they were both ranked and on the road. Something that UGA hasn’t experienced since Covid lmao. You played them both in the state of Georgia.
All of this is a moot point anyway. All of the sh~t you have talked is coming home to roost in a few weeks.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Uhhh, they were both ranked and on the road. Something that UGA hasn’t experienced since Covid lmao. You played them both in the state of Georgia.
All of this is a moot point anyway. All of the sh~t you have talked is coming home to roost in a few weeks.
You’re a excuse making BIITCH, keep moving the goalposts phaggot

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
You really don’t want to compare schedules, amigo. You are smarter than that.
It’s not my fault that teams on our schedule suck. We go end the season with 4 top 20 team, then probably the SECC and possibly playoffs. I have t lost any sleep over it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not my fault that teams on our schedule suck. We go end the season with 4 top 20 team, then probably the SECC and possibly playoffs. I have t lost any sleep over it.
4 top 20 teams? Holy sh*t lmao. Doubt that. How many of them were away from the friendly confines?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No ranked road games since Covid. Ho Lee Chit. UGA isn’t as fortunate next year.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
4 top 20 teams? Holy sh*t lmao. Doubt that. How many of them were away from the friendly confines?
2 out of 4
Mizzou, ole miss, Tennessee and more than likely GT will be ranked. They be rolling out them dubs now.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Mizzou clown responds to me, but thinks because he doesn’t quote the post, it doesn’t count. Alabama UGA is just about to be a realization….don’t run like the b*tch you are now lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
2 out of 4
Mizzou, ole miss, Tennessee and more than likely GT will be ranked. They be rolling out them dubs now.
As a UGA fan, are you not embarrassed at that schedule? The entire top 25 would be undefeated playing that schedule.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
As a UGA fan, are you not embarrassed at that schedule? The entire top 25 would be undefeated playing that schedule.
No because I’m not the one trying to justify being relevant. Bama fans are.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No because I’m not the one trying to justify being relevant. Bama fans are.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Y’all sound like UGA fans use to. Try to come up with any excuse as to why Bama hasn’t lost. Believe me I used them all
Won’t matter since Alabama UGA will be settled on the field. However, Alabama never played a schedule as sh*tty as UGA’s. Not even close.
GIF by HULU

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Won’t matter since Alabama UGA will be settled on the field. However, Alabama never played a schedule as sh*tty as UGA’s. Not even close.
Well if Oklahoma didn’t get taken off.
Teams that have been ranked or ranked
Fla was ranked
Kentucky was ranked
Mizzou ranked
Ole miss ranked
Tennessee ranked.
i still think GT will be ranked when we play them.
But Bama fans don’t want to do OOC home and home vs UGA over the last 15-20 years
Off the top of my head
Oklahoma state
Clemson twice
Colorado
Arizona state
Notre dame
Oklahoma and Ohio state backed out.
that’s not even counting our kickoff neutral fields

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well if Oklahoma didn’t get taken off.
Teams that have been ranked or ranked
Fla was ranked
Kentucky was ranked
Mizzou ranked
Ole miss ranked
Tennessee ranked.
i still think GT will be ranked when we play them.
But Bama fans don’t want to do OOC home and home vs UGA over the last 15-20 years
Off the top of my head
Oklahoma state
Clemson twice
Colorado
Arizona state
Notre dame
Oklahoma and Ohio state backed out.
that’s not even counting our kickoff neutral fields
Talking about this year…..why go back 15-20? You know your schedule sucks when you are pulling out the “teams that HAVE BEEN ranked” stat. Schedule is a joke. It’s ok to admit it.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Talking about this year…..why go back 15-20? You know your schedule sucks when you are pulling out the “teams that HAVE BEEN ranked” stat. Schedule is a joke. It’s ok to admit it.
I don’t care about the schedule. Again Oklahoma was on our schedule. We scheduled a home at home with them. The SEC offices canceled it. But that would be another cupcake also. They lost to UCF and Kansas. So I guess they don’t help my argument.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t care about the schedule. Again Oklahoma was on our schedule. We scheduled a home at home with them. The SEC offices canceled it. But that would be another cupcake also. They lost to UCF and Kansas. So I guess they don’t help my argument.
When was UGA supposed to play them? If it was early in the year, would have been an L for UGA.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well our hardest games have been against Kentucky and mizzou I think both were top 13 before we beat them.
You want to prop up those 2 perennial doormats? Both wins are far more impressive than a neutral site win over Texas, eh?

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
You want to prop up those 2 perennial doormats? Both wins are far more impressive than a neutral site win over Texas, eh?
Not propping anything up. They were ranked in the top 13.

who has Texas beat? Honestly who has Bama beat?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login